Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

High Pressure moisture filter 6000k psi

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps High Pressure moisture filter 6000k psi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    berky
    Participant

Anyone know much about these filters? dman1114 has them listed in the classifies.

dman1114
    Participant

They are 250$ Plus shipping.

cmrairgunner
    Participant

Dman1114 where can I get one of those 6K psi filters for $250?

dman1114
    Participant

I make them cmr… well I make the bleed valves from stainless hex stock to have as few fittings as possible.

The rest is all purchased and assembled by me… all stainless fittings, stainless ends on the microbore and strain releafes. ..

If you would like one let me know. I won’t be able to send it one out till next Tuesday as Ill be away for the week.

This batch is about sold out. I will be starting more as soon as I get back . But i should be able to get you one next week if you want.

If you need any more info just ask. I’ll be glad to ask.

Here is more info

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34584

chiro972b
    Participant

Good to see someone else making a proper output dryer.

cmrairgunner
    Participant

Dman1114 I want one! Put me down on the pre-order list.

cmrairgunner
    Participant

Dman1114 PM sent

rcontrera
    Participant

Dman1114 , please make sure that you have an independent testing facility certify the 6000 psi. There have been several lawsuits recently over people saying that their stuff was rated for XXXX psi but not obtaining the testing. One little injury and the lawyers go to town smearing a whole industry (of which I am part of) and nobody needs that.

dman1114
    Participant

These are rated for a working pressure of 414 bar…

And test pressure of 850 bar.

There was extensive R n D put into designing these and they are good for the 6,000 psi i claim I have the testing paperwork on its way ..

Can that be said for the coltri?

Everything ive read they are only good for 310 bar.. NOT 6K psi like is claimed in this add here.

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=35068

rcontrera
    Participant

Great news on getting it tested. We have had a big time lawsuit in the US over a compressor distributor that made lots of false claims on filters, fittings and valves and it has really caused a lot of problems in the supply chain.

Oh … and the certifications for Coltri stuff is available from Coltri. And we NEVER claimed 6000 psi on our little filters. That is a dealer … not Coltri. They are rated for 345 bar.

dman1114
    Participant
    quote rcontrera:

Great news on getting it tested. We have had a big time lawsuit in the US over a compressor distributor that made lots of false claims on filters, fittings and valves and it has really caused a lot of problems in the supply chain.

Oh … and the certifications for Coltri stuff is available from Coltri. And we NEVER claimed 6000 psi on our little filters. That is a dealer … not Coltri. They are rated for 345 bar.

That wasn’t Aimed at You or Coltri RC….

Lot of snake oil being passed around.

Jens
    Participant

Hello Dman,
    Are you able or willing to provide some more information on this filter, such as working principle, desiccant used, filter cartrige vs. other technologies, paperwork done and so on? Maybe you did already and I’m on the wrong thread… Would be interesting though.
    Thanks
    JP

gqjeff
    Participant

I’ve pm’d Dman and sent email and have not heard back. Anyone know if hes still making these filters or where else they can be purchased?

thanks

iride
    Participant

What’s the deal on the filters ,
    Dman you still putting out?
    Mike

iride
    Participant

Test, Test, D man you still alive?
    Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.