Skip to toolbar

Hi, everybody.could help me?

Home Forums AirForce General Chat Hi, everybody.could help me?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    weixiang
    Participant

Hi, everybody, I made every effort to find here, this web. And sincerely expect someone could help me to find the Schedule drawing of Talon-SS, the point is trigger, location hole and strick, since it is hard to search it in our country. I am from the non- pneumatic gun
    Looking forward to hearing the news soon.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

my Email: zhiweiguanggao@163.com

walkonking
    Participant

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA…….Translation please… 😛

yellow-ninja
    Participant
    akula
    Participant

wiex; Please let me appologize for my heathen botheran. I’m sure what they meant to say is that you’re most welcome to this site.

Is it a schematic of the Talon you wish? If so ask. If you wish quicker results, the schematics of this airgun can be found if you search the site. Take a look around and tell the moderaterors what you think. AKULA

weixiang
    Participant

Could you please help me to find the specific dimensional drawing/full scale drawing/full-size draft of Talon-SS? thank…

jimbo
    Participant

I haven’t seen a set of dimensioned drawings, but some parts diagrams are at:
    http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4&highlight=schematic

Then there are instructions for a trigger mod at:
    http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132&highlight=trigger+modification

I’d like to be more helpful, but I can’t find dimensioned drawings by using the search function on the site either.

Jim

walkonking
    Participant

Weixang,

One question. Since you are contacting us from China I am wondering if you want the full size complete dimensional drawing of the Talon to copy it and manufacture it in China?

If so you are not going to get much help here. If not please explain why you want so detailed drawings and dimensions?

vincentvangerven
    Participant

yup WOK, that’s what i was thinking too 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Strikes me as an odd first post too. I’ve been on first dates with some women over the years that asked me how much money I made while we were still having appetizers. 😆 😆

Harry

rob3dr
    Participant
    quote dirty harry:

Strikes me as an odd first post too. I’ve been on first dates with some women over the years that asked me how much money I made while we were still having appetizers. 😆 😆

Harry

Tell them you’re pulling down 250k a year, bang the piss out of them and let them figure it out later. 😈

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rob…..you’ve got me cracking up! 😆 😆

knifemaker
    Participant

It’s about thisssssssssssssssssss-long! The gun, not the part for banging the broad! It s only thisssssssssssss-long. LOL

steveinla
    Participant

Well Adam, I’d say that the cat is out of the bag. It was only a matter of time before they found the information. I’m more surprised that they didn’t just buy one and copy it. They seem to be doing that with everything else. Maybe we are just too cynical, and he actually wants the entire scheduel drawing to hang on the wall as art. 😕

cw
    Participant

That would be some very cool art.
    I’ld hang it on my wall.

CW

blodnob
    Participant

Let em make it i say. Maybee they’ll get it right. Or even better 😯
    And while they’re at it, perhaps a multishot ? ( 😈 )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.