Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Here’s where to buy laminate Veterans…

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran Here’s where to buy laminate Veterans…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hoot
    Participant

Heads up Mouth-breathers!!!

Utah Airguns is receiving a batch of laminate stock Veterans. If you want one then you best get on your horse and ride, because this is not a huge shipment and the first time Balistas has sent any of these to the U.S.

Expect to pay a couple hundred extra for laminate, but the stocks are really sweet.

Now…if any of you sum’ bitches rat me out on this on the other forums…there WILL be repercussions! I am telling you guys, on this forum only, in secret, and not on any of the other air gun forums. There’s damn few of you that’s all that bright…so it behooves me to help you down the road now and then! I’d do the same for a three-legged dog, or a fat girl trying to make it up a steep hill. That’s just the way I roll.

Ask for “Mike” at Utah Air Guns and tell him “Uncle Hoot: sent me, and I want free shipping!” If he acts confused, just remind him I helped his dad in the Mexico City quake back in ’73, he’ll understand!

If he acts confused…just tell him to quit stalling and fork over that laminate stock!

Limited regards, and with even less concern,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

miksatx
    Participant

Well that sucks no .177 offered. Won’t be getting any of my cash. :angrymob:

hoot
    Participant
    quote miksatx post_id=389960 time=1559148436 user_id=100613:

Well that sucks no .177 offered. Won’t be getting any of my cash. :angrymob:

Dear Milk Sak….

NO .177 CALIBERS??????

These are coming from Eastern Europe where people are lucky to get an air gun….AND, AND….177 is a very popular caliber. Why are they sending us the big guns???

The swine!!!

Incensed, outraged, and soaking my Depends in anger….I remain, as always:

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

miksatx
    Participant

I dropped them a e mail asking if I could order a .177. Guess it don’t hurt to ask :4:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar