Q:

HELLO GUYZ!!!!

I have been lurking around for sometime and I think it’s a good time to say HI. I have a Anthony Condor in .25 coming so I will be asking some dumb questions for this will be my first one. My plan is to do some Pig and Coon hunting in the Bayou state. My family laughed at me when I said, I’m bringing an airgun so I hope this Condor will do the job. I have been reading about the Condor .25 and I’m happy about the things I read. I will be needing you guys is help to really set this gun up nice. 😀

Photo22
Pat J.

General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Your going to like that Airgun. Good to hear form you. Please send us some photos of some coons you tag or some cray saber toothed Rodent!
😉

Hey Photo, you’ll love your .25, no doubt. As fas as pigs go, the weakest spot would be in between an eye and an ear. Boom! Done! Try to stay within 50 yards though.

That will work just fine.

DH

quote dirty harry:

Pat,

Make sure you get a good scope and when pig hunting, shoot them right between the eyes. An adult pig of 80lbs. or larger will not go down if you F up that shot.

DH

I sent Anthony a Leapers 6-24×50 IR. I hope that will be OK? 8)

hay pat wellcome to the world off yellow 😀

Pat,

Make sure you get a good scope and when pig hunting, shoot them right between the eyes. An adult pig of 80lbs. or larger will not go down if you F up that shot.

DH

HI Pat,

I seen some impressive things done with the .25. I am sure you are going to like it

Hey Pat… .great to see you here.

Got a good crowd of folks here for the most part…. I think you’ll enjoy it here.

Anthony will take care of you. That .25 Condor is going to be the cats ass!

Hi Pat,

Hows she cutting?

Thats a good Irish name you have there!

Welcome

Eamonn

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.