Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

hello everyone

Home Forums AirForce General Chat hello everyone

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zonk 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kriss

ive just reregistered on here after losing all my details so ill say hi all and hope you are well. I just bought a constant preasure valve from a supplier in china and would like to ask if its set to 8mpa does that meen if will fall off the reg at 80 bar? im a uk airgunner so our power level laws are much lower than most places, many thanks in advance for any help and advise.

kris
    Participant

for the UK you have to restrict the flow too more than the pressure really, so i would go with stuff like micro flow tophats or similar, otherwise what you will see that the power runs away at LOW and lower pressures.

yes this place can be a bit lame, i also misplaced my login details at some point,
    and there was no way to recover as the admin here wont give a shit not responding to email requests. i could not post for nearly a month or so last time.

welcome back :rofl:

kriss

exact situation as me lost my details as head like a siv but good news back up and running now. the valve I did have fitted started legal power then after 100 shots was almost twice legal limit so decided to go another route for consistency and shot count. hopefully now when new valve arrives should be sorted. many thanks for your reply and help kris . 😉

zonk
    Participant

:tag: Or, welcome back to TAG. Don’t risk going to jail kris!

Zonk

kriss

many thanks zonk 😉

hoot
    Participant
    quote Zonk post_id=389740 time=1551975397 user_id=100015:

:tag: Or, welcome back to TAG. Don’t risk going to jail kris!

Zonk

Yeah!!! Just ask a certain TAG member about HIS experiences in jail for assaulting a goose on his local municipal sewage treatment pond! Got caught feeding stale corn from a bag with an expired “Best if used by…” date on the feed sack.

To make it worse…turns out he was was wearing a “MAGA” baseball cap to boot!

No love for us in certain East and West coast Liberal states!
    If you get busted, turn your back on NO ONE!

Soap-On-A-Rope is a must,

Learn to walk backwards!

If you drop it, leave it…just walk away!!!

Always sleep firmly on your back!

Never bend over…not even to brush your teeth.

After your release, sewer geese will never taste as sweet!
    Gentlemen, these are difficult times…life is hard, conviction certain, punishment harsh and swift!

Hoot:

Stay lean…stay hard!!! 2020 is coming…

zonk
    Participant

Hoot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar