Q:

Guess what I just ordered.

Took off work and went by David Slade’s place yesterday to try out the two stock choices. I chose the target stock, 20 fpe .177, shrouded.

I’ve although I’ve owned a shot many high end air guns, I’ve never had one that was purpose built and capable of both FT and Bench Rest. According the Mr. Rutterford, the current batch will be completed in the next two weeks. He was waiting on barrels and my stock has to be finished.

The action of my rifle will look like this one with the shrouded barrel>

But with this stock.

And here’s the website link>

http://rapidairweapons.com/tm1000.html

Other Guns

All Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

I haven’t taken any pics yet but here’s a shot string from this evening. I’m sure there are more usable shots that would get the shot count up but I’m looking for the most consistent run. 45 shots, 195 bar fill. I’ve only shot out to 23 yards (all the indoor space I have). I’ll stretch it’s legs soon but it will shoot into one hole at that distance if I can hold it. I was pegging a 3/8″ KZ at that distance consistently.

19 fpe and 45 really tight shots. Hi – 913, Low – 895, Avg. – 903, ES – 18, SD – 3. I’m very pleased with the performance of this rifle.

I’ll try to get some pics posted ASAP.

Liberty

Give the Mac 1 man a call, he can set you up. He mills the can’t into them, and diff. amounts of it. Tell what you have, I am sure he can set you up

SAW

quote synopsys:

😀

I think you are going to be really happy with this rifle. 😉

So far, so good. I shot it a few time before my son’s ball game tonight. The stock is really comfortable. I’m going to have to shim the rings a bit for droop. It’s shooting POA/POI but I’m almost topped out in elevation.

quote synopsys:

Full report and pictures, now! 😆

I’ll try to get pics posted tomorrow.

Paul

😀

Aw, hell yeah!!!!! 😎

I think you are going to be really happy with this rifle. 😉

Full report and pictures, now! 😆

like an expecting father! good luck with it

Today is the day. Mr. White Truck has it. I’ll post some pics later.

Paul

😯

Oh, the anticipation! Nice choice.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.