Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Foster valve o ring – where buy?

Home Forums AirForce General Chat Foster valve o ring – where buy?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigtinboat 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anomad
    Participant

The o ring on my foster fitting died. Can anyone point me to a good place to get a replacement?

My condor is several years old. Is this an indicator other seals are soon to follow?

bigtinboat
    Participant

In the female foster? If so that’s a -010. Should be able to buy at Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, etc

anomad
    Participant

I mean like that one. If you could tell me the size I would be very appreciative. Picking it up locally would be handy.

bigtinboat
    Participant

Pretty sure those are -006 o-rings. They come with urethane from factory, but buna n will work. (probably can’t get urethane locally)
    -006 are 1/8 x 1/4 x 1/16

gku
    Participant

anomad
    Participant

Thanks for the links guys. I should pick up some spares.

I got a #60 regular o-ring from the plumbing department at Lowes and it seems to be holding. Pumping up a Condor tank by hand is always fun!

bigtinboat
    Participant
    quote anomad post_id=389779 time=1552865303 user_id=102588:

Thanks for the links guys. I should pick up some spares.

I got a #60 regular o-ring from the plumbing department at Lowes and it seems to be holding. Pumping up a Condor tank by hand is always fun!

The Danco #60 (what Home Depot sells) is the same as a -006 (1/4 in. OD x 1/8 in. ID x 1/16 in. wall)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar