Skip to toolbar

Forum is Dead

Home Forums Compressors, Tanks and Pumps Forum is Dead

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    zonk
    Participant

Ever since this forum was changed it sure seems dead. Hardly no one posts on here and it’s DOA! Move on people.
    Zonk
    Just my HO.

rkm
    Participant

I never did post much but I lurked (if that is the term) daily. Now it might be once a week, if that.

miksatx
    Participant

lol I’m in an out everyday. I haven’t bought any thing new so no real reason to post.

zonk
    Participant

It sure isn’t like the old days!

anthony266
    Keymaster

How about some positive input on how the forum can be more productive..
    Tony

iride
    Participant

A lot of people have drank the cool aid of the its all cool of the FX adds, all they want to talk about is the FX power Plenum , I myself am pretty sick of reading up on it , My (to buy) RTI gun has a power Plenum , But I am not reading a thousand post on it,
    Maybe when the gun is released I will get a few post on it , LOL.
    Mike

bogman
    Participant

It’s pretty easy to complain, but it’s pretty worthless without suggested solutions.

This has historically been a great forum for all kinds of obscure information. The best part is it’s organized by the kinds of air guns or topics; you don’t need to waste time scanning for specific makes, models. I’ve been to the other forums and don’t like they way they’re set up, plus the bombardment of ads, and the censorship!

A lot of us haven’t purchased anything new for awhile, but when you need to fix what you got, where can you usually get answers? Here!

Hoot’s ravings have gone down, since he has been taking his meds; that has reduced the entertainment element a bit. If he’s content to abandon his free speech rights on other forums and blend in with the nerdosphere, so be it. A forum is what you make it. Damn good of Tony to tolerate the hassles and weirdos of a forum!

Bitch less, post more. Many Thanks Tony!

iride
    Participant

Yep, There was a form that I got kick off because I was talking about how good my Mutant shot and my Cricket
    I was accused of being a Mutant dealer, When I explained I could not talk about FX guns as I did not own any I was banned and kicked off the site , I do see Hoot over there and he is a very mild person, Maybe the drugs he is on, And the only reason I bought a Cricket was because I read so much on the master tuner Earnest…..
    And Zonk turned me onto this site and lead me to the dark side of eastern guns.
    If you look at the Sweden Laws on import and export, there labor laws and there Taxs,, ANY ONE can build a better gun at 1/2 the cost of the Sweden products.
    OOPS I do not mean to trash the FX line of guns. If FX would just pay me and send me blue print one off guns I would not trash them at all, Ted, Matt, the two funny named African guys names and the two guys up around new York them guys I think were sent to school by FX as they can tear down a Impact in nothing flat,
    and they got a visit from the master himself Earnest So they got some schooling.
    Dam off subject again, LOL.

zonk
    Participant

Well I see I got a little interest going, now lets get everybody back on track here.

Zonk

anthony266
    Keymaster

Thanks Bogman..

Bitch less, post more.
    That should be the new header for this forum..

Some will STILL not get it…

bogman
    Participant

Damn straight! This forum has been extremely valuable over the years. The new layout is different, with some things missing, like a preview (so we can edit before submitting). Still, any forum will be up and down, like the stock market. The spring shooting season is starting up and the lineup of good guns is always changing.

Lemmings follow the mob.

Bitch less, post more.
    That should be the new header for this forum..

Some will STILL not get it…

Amen!

dan-h
    Participant

Man I was wondering why not many people post on this forum ? … I really liked it in the past Back in the day when I bought the ranger 45 and years after this place was busy … GTA air gun forum is very busy but I hate the moderation on that site it really SUCKS ! I wish this place was just as busy much rather post over here like I used to … I will try to post up some new guns I have bought to add to this place help things out if I can … DH

bogman
    Participant

Hey Dan, be good to see, hear about what you’ve been shootin’. I never got a Ranger, but picked up a Bushbuck .45, very similar. Shoots 365 gr, Noslers quite well. Sounds like a black powder gun! If you have ammo suggestions, for, say .452, please post them in the other guns section.

Not sure why this thread is in compressors, etc. ?

Tyler Cannon
    Participant

I personally like the new format just fine.

J.R.
    Participant

This isn’t what the new guy wants to see. But my airforce rifle is on the way. I heard they had separate forums from GTA for airforce rifles.

Where do I go? I’m sure the search will be useful here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.