Q:

Ernest tuned Cricket reg. and Squirrel head shot(Graphic)

I got my new Cricket last month. But I tested and found its shoot low about 835 and high about 880 fps. Then I contacted Steve, I did not buy the rifle from him, but he’s offered to take care of it. I asked him if I can have numbered gauge and alum. valve stem. He asked me to send the rifle to Ernest.
Ernest helped to fix it reg. or say tuned the reg. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGVErBkAbM ) and set it to 120 bar.Also replaced the colored gauge with numbered gauge and new alum. valve stem with no charge, only shipping cost. He sent it back to me. It packed so well. The rifle is now working so well. It shoots one hole group at 36y (a little rain)and 5 mags from 200 bar to 100 bar. it comes down from 200 bar to 180 for the first mag, and down t 160 bar for second, and 140 bar for the third and down to 100 bar. It takes only 1.43 bar each shot. It shoots both JSB 18 or 15 pellets very well. Love it.

Thank you so much, Steve and Ernest.

Kalibrgun

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

1 2 3
quote octavius:

All Crickets produced from Jun-Juli are already with aluminum stem equipped.

Crap! I got mine in May? 😥

The broken valve old Goat is showing us is an old type valve.
I still haven’t heart of new type valves breaking?
So, they must be better!

Regards, Robert

That is great, 😀 😀 but we need someone who can help/provide Edgun owners with aluminum air valve rod!!!!! if i were you (US guys) i would provide this and can make it with a gunsmith or anyone who has a workshop tolls and equipment…..then you can sale it here….

quote octavius:

All Crickets produced from Jun-Juli are with aluminum stem equipped.

All Crickets produced from Jun-Juli are already with aluminum stem equipped.

Guys;

this is really really great idea and final solution for both Edgun and Cricket owners, Please someone in US or Europe help 🙁 🙁 🙁

Only one of this can be save you for lifetime.

PS; to Eduard; you should seriously think of this 😎 😎 😎 😎

quote Hoot:

Hey! Am I confused, or are these Cricket valve stem parts???

quote charlie101:

I took a video on this Cricket.

Aren’t the valve stems made out of plastic on the Edgun???

The these parts serve the same purpose, why does the Edgun have a plastic end that is known to break????

Can anyone make some metal ones for us Edgun owners. Ernest….a little help here????

I would certainly like to have a breakproof valve stem with no plastic parts to it!

H 😯 😯 t

Yes, Warboom has broken valve stem.
http://eng.kalibrgun.ru/forum/index.php?topic=246.0

I hope someone can make a better valve stem for Edgun.

Hey! Am I confused, or are these Cricket valve stem parts???

quote charlie101:

I took a video on this Cricket.

Aren’t the valve stems made out of plastic on the Edgun???

The these parts serve the same purpose, why does the Edgun have a plastic end that is known to break????

Can anyone make some metal ones for us Edgun owners. Ernest….a little help here????

I would certainly like to have a breakproof valve stem with no plastic parts to it!

H 😯 😯 t

lucky you, only 20 .30 Matadors avail.

I saw Ernest’s video of Cricket .30. very nice group at 50 yards. Comparison with .30 Matador is not too far, I can see.

Well I own the Cricket and a R3 Matador .25 and my current favorite sparrow shooter is my little Cricket .22 but with skeleton stock. I have a .30 Matador coming too but those are specialty hunting guns. :4:

quote charlie101:

No, It’s still avail. It’s really nice.

But I believe the new Edgun r3m is coming soon. I wish I can keep two.

No, It’s still avail. It’s really nice.

But I believe the new Edgun r3m is coming soon. I wish I can keep two.

Your selling this gun already 😯 ?

quote charlie101:

I had a F-1. It sometimes gives errs. I just ordered a ProChrono Digital Chronograph. I hope it is better, at least the reviews are good from Midwayusa.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/852429/competition-electronics-prochrono-digital-chronograph?cm_vc=S014

haha… yes yes, I’ll make a bigger one.

You missed the pellet trap twice lol.. Just kidding, nice set up Charlie.

quote charlie101:

I got the new Prochrony and it works so well. I have not missed any shot so far.

I got the new Prochrony and it works so well. I have not missed any shot so far.

I took a video on this Cricket. Sorry for the quality of the video. http://youtu.be/KbQM29ELgB0

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

1 2 3
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.