Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Edgun USA is in Karelia for factory training with lots of Leshiy videos!

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Edgun USA is in Karelia for factory training with lots of Leshiy videos!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  toshik 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

toshik

I have a question to our youtube Gurus – all videos seems not to show video well once of a sudden. Do I need to reupload them to youtube or I’m the only one having a glitch (video turns black, then plays again, or reports an error)? Since I have more videos to come do I need to do a reload?

shooter3

I can see all your videos so it turns out you experienced a temporary glitch.

exziver
    quote toshik:

I have a question to our youtube Gurus – all videos seems not to show video well once of a sudden. Do I need to reupload them to youtube or I’m the only one having a glitch (video turns black, then plays again, or reports an error)? Since I have more videos to come do I need to do a reload?

Sometimes you need to give it time to resolve. Each resolution (360, 480, 720, 1080) is generated on different servers and sometimes multiple servers. It’s actually pretty complex how youtube generates our final products. I’ve had to wait up to 48 hours before the video would render in HD.

toshik

Let’s go a bit offtopic here, I’d suggest some short Russia sightseeing and we’ll go back to factory videos 🙂

charlie101

It’s Ed’s new house. Nice view.

toshik

It’s time to talk about replacing the standard 250mm barrel on Leshiy with the 350mm one, enjoy!

Nice videos! It would be nice to hang out with Mr. Ed himself.

toshik

More on custom engraving of Veleses.

toshik

Leshiy G2 are back in stock!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar