Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Edgun USA is in Karelia for factory training with lots of Leshiy videos!

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Edgun USA is in Karelia for factory training with lots of Leshiy videos!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  toshik 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

hsnmz
    quote toshik:

quote hsnmz:

Brilliant work

Thanks! I did not even get paid for doing this 🙁

Things we do for love

romeoalfa

Ask Ed what the status of the R4 is for us please and if it will be offered in a multi shot configuration.

hsnmz
    quote RomeoAlfa:

Ask Ed what the status of the R4 is for us please and if it will be offered in a multi shot configuration.

I think Ed is working on the Leishy full time.

drid

Is there a .30 cal in the pipe line ???

toshik

OK it’s time for more videos, today we’ll test the speed of brand new assembled Leshiy, enjoy.

pippo

May I ask something to the looks like “designated US Leshiy expert”?

Is Ed planning to double/increase the air cylinder size on the Leshiy?

Honestly it looks like this would be an easy job.

charlie101

Look at here, What Ed’s doing now? 53 to 46 to add extra tank.
    http://edgun.com/forum/index.php/topic/39956-dop-rezervuar-na-leshego/

pippo

You are absolutely right!

But a straight attachement should work also, like FX (and maybe others) already do on some guns.

Little Leshiy probably very soon will have a little brother or sister.

Screw on buddy bottle and single shot breech.

The FX Verminator is available with a 400 or 500 cc bottle meaning 10-12 times the current volume of the Leshiy reservoir (meaning also 10-12 times the current shotcount).

toshik

People keep asking me “Tony, you’ve been Edgun dealer for 8 years and you just went to the factory for traning?”
    No I go there once in a while I think it’s PERFECTLY NORMAL that the dealer is not only sitting in the office selling, but gets the real experience, so here’s a look into the past as you can see it’s Matador R2 I’m putting together. I did not take any videos that time, just static pics.

Attachments:

toshik

More

Attachments:

pippo

Tony doesn’t like the spotlights 😛

But customers feedback about his service is generally good as far as I remember :ugeekn:

Main complaints probably coming from when Ed is (was) keeping dealers dry on spare parts.

Are there today “exploded views” of Edguns with spare parts numbers?

(Oops sorry, probably I’m hijacking again the thread with this post…)

shooter3

Tony, I think you meant Matador R2 or R2.5. I am not sure what’s the difference between these two but the gun you put together in the pictures is not R3 as R3 introduced a free floating barrel.

toshik
    quote shooter3:

Tony, I think you meant Matador R2 or R2.5. I am not sure what’s the difference between these two but the gun you put together in the pictures is not R3 as R3 introduced a free floating barrel.

Correct I was thinking about something else, fixed.

toshik

Ok guys let’s get back to the subject – Leshiy assembly. Let’s do some engraving!
    BTW I have them in stock ready for immediate shipping from Florida,even some cutom-enraved ones, but we’ll talik about that next time 🙂

exziver

Awesome! It looks great.. :8:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar