Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

EDgun Repair

Home Forums BullPups EdGun EDgun Repair

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  shooter3 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

keyser-soze

Hey, guys, I decided to make some repair videos. The videos will range from simple complicated. I am going to make a whole series of them.

reeleone

Great Keyser, thank you so much :8: :8:

dvs1

Great video there!! Looking forward to the following ones!

gku

Nice Video Keyser !

I had a leak in my fill valve/port O-ring a couple of months ago ………..

I’d try this before replacing the fill valve/port O-ring.

I used a little silicon grease place directly into the small inlet fill junction inside of the fill port.
    I used a syringe fill with supper lube and injected a little right into this port or you can just use a tooth pick.

Connect to fill and give it a couple of good quick and hard blast of air with the fill valve on your CF tank, then slowly top fill.

The leak held and so far never returned ever since.

~ Greg

piterm

very nice! Thanks!

wingman-nz

Cheers Brian.. keep them coming.. I can see this will reduce the number of emails I get each week too.
    Ill make it a sticky for everyone.

mike

Keyser,

Great job with the video, look forward to future videos. I do have a question; would applying a small amount of anti-seize compound on the screws be a good idea to keep the metal screws from welding or seizing to the aluminum body or would sufficient torque prevent screw seizure. I’m talking all screws not any pacific ones on the Edguns. It seems that even with sufficient torque without over tightening these screws over time they do seem to become rather difficult to remove and just wondered if applying anti-seize be a smart thing or just further create other problems. Your thoughts please.

Cheers

keyser-soze

Mike I uses CRC food grade anti-seize I didn’t cover that in this video because I covered it in 22 vs 25 part 1 I am trying not to be redundant. So yes a little anti-seize is recommended.

mike

Thanks Keyser, much appreciated.

So much for my memory, Seems ever so more of lately that I can remember yester years better than I can of yesterday, so redundancy is fine by me!

dant55
    Participant

:8: Nice vid and thanks for your efforts KS.

DT

anthony266
    Keymaster

Great job KS!!
    Thanks for posting.
    Your FYI videos are going to be a big hit.
    Tony

syclone
    Participant

Thanks Brian, much appreciated. :8:

renval

This is the way official dealers should run business, great info-video Brian!!!

hemn

Thanks a tons my good bro brian… this is what i expected from you usually… a great nice and helpful bro … appreciate your efforts

kurrrt

Video’s like this make the ownership and DIY repairs of an airgun (Edgun) a lot more accessible. Thanks a lot!!

Grtz,
    Kurt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar