Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Edgun pressure guage

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Edgun pressure guage

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kris 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jlb

Well ladies & gents, pressure guage has given up the ghost after just 6 weeks or so. Needle seems to be sticking anywhere between 80 -150 bar, it appears fine above that pressure though :confusedn: I only noticed because I decided to run a full shot string through it. I have emptied it via the bleed screw pushed the valve open with a plastic tool still showing 80 bar. My question is where do I get a new one, spares seem quite difficult to source in the UK & the dealer I bought it from wants me to send it back to him so he can send it back to Edgun for a replacement under warranty, what a pain just for a guage & then without gun :sadn: Any idea’s would be appreciated.

John :smilen:

gku
    Participant

merou

Hi John
    You can go here too :
    https://luchtbuks.com/nl/edgun-edmu-electronische-meet-unit
    Joost have many of them
    Mika

jlb

Thanks gents, it is much appreciated.

jlb
    quote MEROU:

Hi John
    You can go here too :
    https://luchtbuks.com/nl/edgun-edmu-electronische-meet-unit
    Joost have many of them
    Mika

Thank you Mika, received today. Fantastic service from Luchtbuks.

kris
    Participant
    quote JLB:

Well ladies & gents, pressure guage has given up the ghost after just 6 weeks or so. Needle seems to be sticking anywhere between 80 -150 bar, it appears fine above that pressure though :confusedn: I only noticed because I decided to run a full shot string through it. I have emptied it via the bleed screw pushed the valve open with a plastic tool still showing 80 bar. My question is where do I get a new one, spares seem quite difficult to source in the UK & the dealer I bought it from wants me to send it back to him so he can send it back to Edgun for a replacement under warranty, what a pain just for a guage & then without gun :sadn: Any idea’s would be appreciated.

what is your experience with Edgun technical support

jlb
    quote kris:

quote JLB:

what is your experience with Edgun technical support

Didn’t know they had any. I thought it pretty poor service from the UK dealer given this gun is £1100 here. I will however now post the nackered guage back to them for a replacement. Needle is showing 95bar removed from the gun. I hope the digital one lasts longer.

kris
    Participant

yes Ed said contact the shop, he must be doing paragliding (too busy) :rofl:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar