Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Edgun digital guage

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Edgun digital guage

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jlb
    Participant

Hi all,
    Had the first mechanical pressure guage on my Leshiy replaced with a digital unit under warranty. The replacement has now sprung a leak :angrymob: had a quick search on the net and apparently there is an ‘O’ ring under the ceramic sensor. Has anyone had any experience in changing one,it has 3 dimples machined into the retaining ring which obviously takes some kind of bespoke tool to undo, or will a set of circlip pliers manage it. Don’t want to bugger it up for the sake of the right tool.

Cheers, John :smilen:

jlb
    Participant

Just an update for you all. Don’t bother trying unless you have the special tool. ‘O’ ring gone on my second replacement :angrymob: tried with a set of circlip pliers, not a chance, must be torqued up tighter than a proverbial. Great innovative idea, crap delivery of product. Changed to a manual HUMA guage now, no leaks so far :smilen:

John :smilen:

iride
    Participant

That sucks, I did think the digital gauge was a great idea, I do not have a Edgun But a digital gauge would be cool on my other guns if if worked 100% for a long time.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

That sucks, I did think the digital gauge was a great idea, I do not have a Edgun But a digital gauge would be cool on my other guns if if worked 100% for a long time.
    Mike

hoot
    Participant

My digital gauge works fine. WOK is ugly. No one comes to this forum anymore. Hope Hicks will not respond to my emails. Roachcreek was recently seen posting on airgun nation!

We are all fucked.

Warm regards,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

hoot
    Participant

All ya’all Bitches need to come back to the warm welcoming arms of the TAG.

Leave the den of the Vestal Virgin-Whores, and return to the loving arms of your family!!!

hemn
    Participant

hello guys,

been away from the TAG for long time, almost 4 years i believe,

i liked every single centimetres of Edgun production, and im a big fan of them, i have Edguns since 2013 till now,

but im not happy somehow with the new digital gauges, i have issues for two of them,when the battery is die and change it, i found it very difficult to reset it to Zero, it always +5bar reading, besides the battery dead very soon, this may haapen to me because of my luck, otherwise i am totally happy with all Edguns.

dunk50
    Participant

Ok I bought a $1400 EDgun Leshiy 3 weeks ago. It has and was advertised with a nice electronic gauge. Mine works partially and fully part of the time. Very nice when it works which is about 1% of the time. I asked Edgunwest where I bought it and got this answer. ““That feature has been removed, they initially tried to pack too much stuff in the original gauge the new one has been updated but not a new manual”. Now obviously mine was not removed as it works sometime and Edgun still has advertising and YouTube video touting the EDMU gauge.

I was just looking at the manual and kept playing with it and out of no where it started to work properly. I had everything that the gauge map shows. I had installed a Huma regulator and set it at 110 Bar but the factory gauge was at 120 bar. I let some air out till I got down to 109 bar and shut the grub screw down. 109 Bar is close enough. Went through all the setting ONCE and then it quit and went back to just the 3 screens I described above. It was certainly nice while it worked.

Someone point me in the direction of who to talk to. If these were sold with the gun and Edgun has some THAT WORK then I want one. If Edgun now thinks they are trash and will not work then he needs to admit it and replace with a gauge that IS WORKING. Am I wrong.

dunk50
    Participant

Hemm, I have watched all of Edgun videos so I can’t tell you specifically which one. However it’s probably on Edgun’s EDMU video. He says that when empty it will read +5 as designed. That is true with mine as well. Something to do with atmospheric temperature I would suspect.

dunk50
    Participant

Well just emailed with Brian at Edgun West. Sending me a new gauge. Awesome.

ridetoeat
    Participant

What is the diameter or hex wrench size of these digital EDMU gauges, also, are they designed to be used with a dowty type sealing ring. Thinking of retrofiting my Cricket.

hemn
    Participant

Dunk, Brian (EdgunWest)is an awesome guy, dont worry at all if you deal with him.

birdman
    Participant

Brian at edgunwest is taking the first 100 people who sign up and are interested in the new Leshiy2.0 Semi-Auto edgun. Those who sign
    up will have the first chance of buying from him when his shipment comes in.I signed up and told him that I would like a .177
    caliber in semi-auto. If anyone is interested go to edgunwest.com/signup.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar