Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Edgun digital guage

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Edgun digital guage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hoot 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jlb

Hi all,
    Had the first mechanical pressure guage on my Leshiy replaced with a digital unit under warranty. The replacement has now sprung a leak :angrymob: had a quick search on the net and apparently there is an ‘O’ ring under the ceramic sensor. Has anyone had any experience in changing one,it has 3 dimples machined into the retaining ring which obviously takes some kind of bespoke tool to undo, or will a set of circlip pliers manage it. Don’t want to bugger it up for the sake of the right tool.

Cheers, John :smilen:

jlb

Just an update for you all. Don’t bother trying unless you have the special tool. ‘O’ ring gone on my second replacement :angrymob: tried with a set of circlip pliers, not a chance, must be torqued up tighter than a proverbial. Great innovative idea, crap delivery of product. Changed to a manual HUMA guage now, no leaks so far :smilen:

John :smilen:

iride
    Participant

That sucks, I did think the digital gauge was a great idea, I do not have a Edgun But a digital gauge would be cool on my other guns if if worked 100% for a long time.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

That sucks, I did think the digital gauge was a great idea, I do not have a Edgun But a digital gauge would be cool on my other guns if if worked 100% for a long time.
    Mike

hoot
    Participant

My digital gauge works fine. WOK is ugly. No one comes to this forum anymore. Hope Hicks will not respond to my emails. Roachcreek was recently seen posting on airgun nation!

We are all fucked.

Warm regards,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar