Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Edgun – Cricket – Bobcat (Indy)

Home Forums BullPups BullPup General Chat Edgun – Cricket – Bobcat (Indy)

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    sir-ville
    Participant

Yes – the same Sir ! I got banned from that Forum though. Had an arquement with one of the fruity moderators and he decided to ban me cause i was too outspoken, in his flawish world under the guidance of God almighty himself. Fucking twit !
    So you have friends at Bear Cottage ?? Cool – kick them in the ass and say hello from me ! 😯

BTW – How do you like your MTC Viper? I love mine. Definitely worth the money and the SCB reticle is awesome. I don´t think our US buddies have them. Yet …

secoda
    Participant

I see the MTC mainly on EBay. I know one guy in Wisconsin is importing and reselling them on EBay but he is a very small dealer. 🙁

sir-ville
    Participant

MTC makes marvellous scopes! The owner(s) of the MTC company are former British and International Field Target Champions so they know the needs an airgunner has. The reticles are awesome and the scopes are rugged pieces – in fact the only Chinese scope i trust – with 30mm tubes. . Turrets are distinct and the settings repeatable. MTC monitors the manufacturing closely. Their top-of-the-line scope, MTC Genesis is actually made in Korea though. However – their line of scopes are great value and you get screw-on scope caps, 4″ alum. px-wheel, rings, sunshade etc. in the package for added value. I´m actually considering an MTC Genesis 5-20 for my rimfire Quad as an replacement for that POS Hawke Varmint 6-24. The WORST scope i´ve had. No kidding – all and every scope i´ve ever owned-Chinese or whatever- have been better; Leapers,Gamo and whatnot. I´ll never,EVER buy another Hawke in my life. Got spoiled with that MTC when budget scopes are considered …
    Check the website ! http://www.mtcoptics.co.uk/mtcScopes.htm

secoda
    Participant

Here he is…. Are those decent prices? Cheaper than Hawkes.

http://www.paperplatetargets.com/optics.html

sir-ville
    Participant

I´d take that before ANY Hawke in a heartbeat. The price is more than right. The scope will beat the Hawke anyday. In clarity, in build quality and the reticle is a direct match for the Hawke SR Pro reticle.
    I may not do the justice for Hawke SW line since i´ve never owned one but i do know a bunch of people who do and every single one has been blown away with the quality my measly 10×44 Viper boasts. I have afriend who´s in-the-know in the scope business and he borrowed my MTC for his FX Royale 500. He´s not complaining although used to high-end Bushnells and such. If he says it´s good i take his word for it – it´s good!

stinkfist
    Participant
    quote Sir Ville:

Yes – the same Sir ! I got banned from that Forum though. Had an arquement with one of the fruity moderators and he decided to ban me cause i was too outspoken, in his flawish world under the guidance of God almighty himself. Fucking twit !
    So you have friends at Bear Cottage ?? Cool – kick them in the ass and say hello from me ! 😯

BTW – How do you like your MTC Viper? I love mine. Definitely worth the money and the SCB reticle is awesome. I don´t think our US buddies have them. Yet …

So I heard. Though world for people with opinions today 🙁

Well well. What to do.
    Would nice to meet someday!
    Been thinking about becoming a supporting member of bear cottage and visit for some shooting when one have enough time.

I’m friends with dudda. He was a member at our range before he moved.
    And we all know frank69 don’t we?
    A real great fella 🙂

Really like the viper! Good optics for the buck. I also got the genesis but I think my viper is better.
    Yepp, the scb is a perfect match for me aswell 🙂

hemn
    Participant

Guys;

Does anybody knows about any company outside of UK who sells MTC scopes, or has ability to ship MTC scopes to Germany?
    or some way that we can ship it to Germany from UK? but i cannot prepare the paper work for export the scope, since iam in Iraq.
    you may ask why Hemn you want to ship scope to Germany?
    Because i have found that company which can ship my lovely R3M to my city in Iraq, i can use the same way for Scopes or anything i might want in future,

Thanks…..

sir-ville
    Participant

Frank is one of the ” Good Fellas”. I sold him a Sako Quad Range stock so now he´s a happy camper. You have to come by and see the idiots at the range- good people. Me & Dudda was at crow hunt yesterday but not much luck … Next time maybe.
    Come to think of it – that stock is the first in Sweden as is “The Doc´s” multishot for EdGun. I should be regarded as a Saint ! ! Sir Ville the Saint …

stinkfist
    Participant
    quote Sir Ville:

Frank is one of the ” Good Fellas”. I sold him a Sako Quad Range stock so now he´s a happy camper. You have to come by and see the idiots at the range- good people. Me & Dudda was at crow hunt yesterday but not much luck … Next time maybe.

I’ll come visit the range soon.
    You have to give me a shout out here next time you’re gonna have a crow meeting and want some company 🙂

sir-ville
    Participant
    quote Hemn:

Guys;

Does anybody knows about any company outside of UK who sells MTC scopes, or has ability to ship MTC scopes to Germany?
    or some way that we can ship it to Germany from UK? but i cannot prepare the paper work for export the scope, since iam in Iraq.
    you may ask why Hemn you want to ship scope to Germany?
    Because i have found that company which can ship my lovely R3M to my city in Iraq, i can use the same way for Scopes or anything i might want in future,

Thanks…..

Contact Hurricane. The price is almost the same you´ll get from UK although due those weird UK laws the dealers aren´t allowed to ship any scopes witha mag over 4X to foreign countries outside UK. That law does not apply here.

sir-ville
    Participant
    quote Stinkfist:

quote Sir Ville:

I’ll come visit the range soon.
    You have to give me a shout out here next time you’re gonna have a crow meeting and want some company 🙂

No problem. Next time (next weekend) we´ll do it right!

stinkfist
    Participant
    quote Sir Ville:

No problem. Next time (next weekend) we´ll do it right!

Sweet. I’m off work saturday night if thats a posibility.

sir-ville
    Participant

Saturday is fine by me.

natashamahony25
    Participant

thanks

Type a message

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar