Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

E bay Commpressor , Questions?

Home Forums Compressors, Tanks and Pumps E bay Commpressor , Questions?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  iride 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

Anyone seen this yet, If there still around I could be getting my own air as early as Jan 2015…
    They sound almost to good….
    Mike
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/HPA-Compressor-110V-90L-min-water-cooled-PCP-4500psi-310bar-31Mpa-air-tank-gun-/261697687180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cee65ce8c

secoda
    Participant

Looks like a similar pump and then retrofitted with a different cooling system. I don’t see any water separation from the compressed air at first glance. You won’t know about the limits of the HP tubing etc. used but there is a burst disc. I wonder if there is any support?

ronin001

zonk
    Participant

Mike, you know the old saying….If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

dman1114

That is todd travis selling them.

It is the same identical one that Joe Brancato is selling. that he calls the alpha 90 its the same one that mrodair was selling. and it just so happens its the same one that AOA rebadged as the Omega .

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/Compressor.html

AOA has the market cornered with them. They signed a deal with Raptor pneumatics who is the sole IMPORTER. The company that makes these in china is Nantong Guangxing Pneumatic Equipments Co., Ltd

they will not sell to anyone in the US. Not sure on how much support you will receive from anyone on these unless they are bought from AOA or one of there distributors.

secoda
    Participant

That is the Omega Air Charger AOA sells rather than the Omega Super charger we bought. It has a manual air-bleed system and they want $1395 for it. Seems like a much better deal than $1250 with no support. Still a stripped down version of the Omega. Interesting.

dman1114

I wont support AOA…. so i wont buy one. but if and when raptor does open up to others i would get one.

the concern with buying it from anywhere else right now is the support.

shit happens and stuff breaks. I know raptor will stand behind there stuff.

larryw22
    Participant

I would agree most of these compressors are made in the same factory out of china. Each vendor in the US is adding their make up, the ebay ad looks interesting.
    Typical of AOA, trying to corner the market, in light of the Yellow blow up.
    As for support, I don’t know of any owners having issues yet but I suspect “support” will be in the shape of the additional O-ring and gaskets supplied with each machine. In addition to the included bits and pieces, access to a video of the tear down and reassembly. Its nice to have access to air.

Happy Holidays
    LarryW22 😎

secoda
    Participant

Not sure on the current Omegas but the early ones had some major updates were occurring state-side to be fit for US use including rewiring/winding the motors and other changes to bring them up to supportable standards as well as general testing and service like adding anti-freeze/coolant. Not sure what changes now occur to the Omegas (I think I heard they ship them empty of coolant now and let the customer fill them to minimize shipping damage). I did not want anything factory-direct from China. Hopefully, they have gotten the factory to make the improvements but I still want them tested here first and supported with parts on-hand and that is worth a lot. I was just told there are getting to be hundreds of Omegas out there with very few problems. Where they were some problems like one freezing in a warehouse (before anti-freeze was added) or some shipping damage – parts were immediately available to replace.

If I have any complaint on the Omega Super Charger compressor it is the automatic moisture control system that you configure that releases some pressure with the moisture. I wear one of Hoot: ‘s Depends when I run it because if you are near when it releases the moisture/pressure the Depends can fill up in a hurry. :rofl: It always catches me by surprise. 😛

I do find I have some extra capacity to say the least so I fill a friends tank regularly.

iride
    Participant

So what I can get from my question I should spend an extra 100 bucks and get the AOA 90 compressor with a year warranty….
    Or should I wait and get the super Omega for 400 dollars more,,,
    I can spend the extra 400 dollars but is it worth it just for an extra 15 more minute fill ????
    Or is it just a better compressor?
    I will be filling a great white, 3000 to 4500 and a smaller tank that I am still looking for, Must go to 4500 PSI that’s a must…
    1295 now,
    1395 in a month
    1795 in March
    What would you do ????? And why..
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

$1795. I like spending other peoples money….

secoda
    Participant

I would ask AOA the exact differences for $400.

iride
    Participant

Anyone know Zonks credit card number I can use, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Have I ever said I hate calling and talking to the staff or a sales man,
    I guess I need to call Joe and see what he says , At least he knows what he is talking about.
    Mike

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar