drawing or picture of kickass bullpup lets see’em

Home Forums General Mods/Machinists drawing or picture of kickass bullpup lets see’em

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

ok my bullpup idea is moving forward….just spent all the cash found in the car as i got none after my mill purchase….found a nice piece of 3/4″x2′-4′ birch laminate…gonna glue 2 or 3 together for a nice thikness

but im missing a kickass design to go with…the more spacey the better

its gotta hide the trigger group i the back…and theres gotta be room for trigger linkage, im gonna do a little shield as well to protect the shooters ear in the unlikely event of a o-ring blowing out…but thats about all

blodnob
    Participant

Hey Cyg’ good to hear from you.
    I managed to sort a fully enclosed breach for the same reasons you stated on the bullpup i started.. Breach n hammer slide inside a tube and the cocking nob is on the tube rather than the breach.A slot in the breach locates to a pin in the cocking tube with about 10mm travel.Then the tube seals up to an O ring on the face of the valve and also acts as a detent spring. Sorted the trigger unit out also.I got 5inch from the sear to the trigger blade is two stage fully adjustable for travels and pressures. I got to fit it into the trigger block now but it’ll have to wait due to other commitments.
    Have fun and keep us informed. 😉

cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

sounds cool…do you have any pictures ?

i should proably have mentioned it was for a B51…damn i m living my own little world assuming people know what the hell im mumbling about

blodnob
    Participant

In bullpup body in mods n machinists.

blackwidowman
    Participant

My B51 bullpup:

Sorry a bit fuzzy

jezx
    Participant

i don’t know if this is kikass enough , but i’ll post , 50cal hpa and a .22 pump.

shadoh
    Participant

Look up some of those Russian onces Cyg. Those really look sweet. I think we have some pics on this sight somewhere.

cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

Blackwidowman, that looks pretty cool, 2240 trigger thingy ? how did you do it….i play by ear…i mean assemble by ear….so im not quite sure how im gonna do the linkage yet

Jesx, i like the bottom ones steyer look…and that was pretty mych alond the line i had though of….allthough i would try make it more square’ish…im want that space look to it….the meaner the better….but still keeping the lines clean and simple….can allways go nuts with the dremmel once i got general idea

where do i find these russian bullpups…?

Thanks all for ideas and pictures !

cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

this is pretty close to what i had in mind

except for the round part in the back

justforfun
    Participant

Not really sure what is meant by bullpup, this is short.

How about this one?

Roy S.

cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

i really like that blue one thanks i thinks thats what im going try and do

blackwidowman
    Participant

Very simple:

I made a pyramide shape sear and a rod drilled holes in both sear and trigger and attached a rod and made a stock. Over all 26″ in lenght.

I like the MP514 cant wait for it to be available in Canada

mr-lama
    Participant

That blue one is a russian izh gun. It’s some kind of spring piston gun. Looks pretty neat.

Russians make the best weaponry.

blackwidowman
    Participant

Heres the Baikal MP-514 in PCP form:

cygnus-x-d82
    Participant

thanks for the pyramid drawing there….makes sense…ill remove the first stage from the real trigger…and that be done up forward with a pyramid thingy

the Baikal design is till my favourite

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.