Skip to toolbar

Does anyone here follow a special diet or is into nutrition?

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic Does anyone here follow a special diet or is into nutrition?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    yellow-ninja
    Participant

I got some Ninja juice for you……

love-my-talon-ss
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

EWWWWWWW.

sirjeigo
    Participant
    quote Love my Talon SS:

quote Yellow Ninja:

EWWWWWWW.

it must be vegan

yellow-ninja
    Participant
    quote sirjeigo:

quote Love my Talon SS:

quote Yellow Ninja:

EWWWWWWW.

it must be vegan

Well… Its “man-made”… so it could be considered synthetic.. that count?

sirjeigo
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

quote sirjeigo:

quote Love my Talon SS:

EWWWWWWW.

it must be vegan

Well… Its “man-made”… so it could be considered synthetic.. that count?

sell it on ebay and see what FEEDback you get, haha

mr-lama
    Participant

I like the special nerd diet.

Hot pockets an mountain dew. 🙂

On another note, I’ve always had a beef with the medicine thing. I think it’s a great thing when it’s taken like needed. If you are very sick, and you need medicine to get better, then of course it’s good. But I know some people that, on the first sign of a cold or something very minor like that, they take all kinds of different medicine to fix it. Funny thing is, those people always seem to be sick. I think taking all that medicine all the time kills their immune system. I rarely take any kind of medicine. Unless I’m really sick and definately need it, I don’t take any. I get sick once, maybe twice a year. I really do believe there is a link in that. Same thing with health freaks, the people that wash their hands 15 times after doing anything that might get a germ on them. People like that seem to get sick a lot. I think it’s the same killing the immune system thing. It may just be my own crazy theory, but I think it’s right.

As far as diet goes, I’m using this teenage metabolism for all it’s worth. 😀

sirjeigo
    Participant

Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine by thy food -Hippocrates

People usually get sick because their bodies are toxic and make perfect enviroments for disease to grow. That’s why most people get ill during the holidays. All the fatty foods, alcohol, lack of rest and temperature changes.

It’s good to have a fast metabolism when your young, but surprisingly enough a lot of young people are dying from cancer and heart problems. We live in a world where people want results instantly, that’s why most of the drugs that are available won’t cure you long term. People have to become dependent on them.

mr-lama
    Participant

People do come reliant on medicine, but that’s buisness. If you cure someone, they will no longer buy your medicine, why would they, so you don’t get any money from that. If you cure the symtoms well, they will take it every time they get sick. More $

It makes perfect buisness sense.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I woke up this morning and had two lines of crank and a cup of coffee. I got more done by 9:00AM than the entire US Army.

stower1
    Participant

Most of my Nutritional intake comes from Whiskey with a splash of cola. 😆 My staple diet. As much venison as i can get my family to eat, and some all natural herbs to keep the doctor away for me. :11 I agree with Lama too many pills just wrecks the immune system, makes people sicker. Why cure cancer when you can sell them something to treat the symptom?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.