Skip to toolbar

dive tank

Home Forums AirForce General Chat dive tank

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kingpin
    Participant

just purchased a used dive tank from a dive shop . told the gentmeman what i wanted the tank for (on the phone no less). said he would be glad to fill it etc just that he required me to fill out a waver of liability. cool_ he put a decal on the tank that reads not for dive use– and i am all set. so dont give up on dive shops find one that is friendly. i am sure winter is a good time to find one. also just recieved my clamp ,qick connect from s.s. thanks craig. 5 shots later my raider is on the bull. now if i can just get my talon back from texas. shoot safe

walkonking
    Participant

Very cool. That will make thing easier.

akula
    Participant

Don’t blame dive shop owners for not wanting to service ‘other than SCUBA’ related air fills. The compressors are very expensive to buy and require continual maintenance. Dive shop owners have the compressors to bring in folks to buy their goods and services, otherwise the dive shops wouldn’t bother with these expensive machines. I guess that’s why you don’t see gas stations with high pressure air stations as part of their services. It’s just too expensive to buy and maintain.

Kingpin; You’re lucky to find a great guy who just happens to own a dive shop. Good going! And straight shooting! AKULA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.