Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Dec 13 2019 how to PM a member?

Home Forums General Quick Reference Dec 13 2019 how to PM a member?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darryl 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

darryl
    Participant

Is the PM function active on this site? I can’t seem to find the option when I click a member’s name.
    thank you,
    Darryl

miksatx
    Participant

Just sent you s PM. In the upper right hand corner it says howdy Darryl there’s a zero in front of howdy if you see A 1 it means you have a PM click notification. To send just click on the persons nam it takes you to a Public Message screen click PM it takes you to the message screen just type in message and send.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  miksatx.

darryl
    Participant

hi Mike,
    About the PMs, how can I send a PM to someone if there’s a zero in front of “Howdy”? If I wanted to send you a PM, from that point, who do I do that?
    thanks,
    looking forward to the barrel arriving. What do you think of my barrel seeming to like the H&N slugs?
    darryl

miksatx
    Participant

Well I’m on a iPad all i do is tap your name it goes to the PM screen. Them I tap the pm button. It goes to the message screen. Write the message and click send.

miksatx
    Participant

Your barrel shoots the h&n slugs better then my Mutant Standard barrel did. My standard always shot bout 6″ low and to the left of poa from where pellets shot.

darryl
    Participant

hi MIke,
    Please refer to my latest entries in the thread. I’d like your opinion on how to proceed. I’d like to lap the barrel a bit more so the H&N moves along a bit easier, but then again I’m thinking that a 21 grain slug could use a bit more power behind it. Certainly the current power level was the only thing that could push the Nielsen slug through the barrel.
    thank you,
    Darryl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar