Q:

Dear Talon Forum

…Having a blast in Germany. Wish you were here. Yours, ted.

EdGun

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 2

I don’t know about you guys but I am for one glad the days of the long rifle are long gone. 🙄

quote bogman:

Thanks for the pic Ted! Fun.

quote Urgirlinmyjetta:

That morana looks about 4 feet long!!

Kinda like the Royale 500. Those longer guns are more air efficient though, even if you need to be 6 ft.+ to maneuver one. :biggrinn: Easier to poke out a window … uh, I mean a blind, a hunting blind.

Thanks for the pic Ted! Fun.

quote Urgirlinmyjetta:

That morana looks about 4 feet long!!

Kinda like the Royale 500. Those longer guns are more air efficient though, even if you need to be 6 ft.+ to maneuver one. :biggrinn: Easier to poke out a window … uh, I mean a blind, a hunting blind.

quote eaSTS9:

quote steeldreams007:

Is there a “Dear Yellow Forum” too?

nice photo.. thanks for sharing..

Nope he gave them a new photo of the Daystate wolverine 303 bottle gun! :1:

Well, actually there was, but it disappeared.

Finaly it’s the Morana, but still not semi auto :whistle:

quote steeldreams007:

Is there a “Dear Yellow Forum” too?

nice photo.. thanks for sharing..

Nope he gave them a new photo of the Daystate wolverine 303 bottle gun! :1:

quote Demp223:

The Morana isn’t big. Ted and Ed are just little so the guns look big in comparison.
Remember Ted is like 5-2 and 80lbs while holding a bobcat. 🙂

Ted recently had the screaming shits for like two weeks after eating a feral farm cat he fattened up with chicken poop eating sparrows. I think he only weights 60 now.

WOW!!!

SUPER COOL , great for you Ted,

Nice Pic! =) I like that extra moderator on Lelya

quote Assman83:

Are guns cheaper there? I have a few relatives going there this year and was wondering if I should have them send me a gun back?

Should be true for most european brands but sorry to disappoint you for the Edgun.

Believe it or not, the Matador in Western Europe retails for 2680 USD 😯

It’s the only airrifle to my knowledge that shipped from Europe to Europe is by far more expensive than shipped from Europe to USA 😯 😯 😯

This is no news……

The Morana isn’t big. Ted and Ed are just little so the guns look big in comparison.
Remember Ted is like 5-2 and 80lbs while holding a bobcat. 🙂

Have to agree that the Morana is CUMBERSOME, maybe for FT now you have to buy also some kind of “golf vehicle” to carry that thing around :rofl:

Maybe MG will get one of those 😀 ….. it’s more like a machine gun…..

I’m wondering who TED is representing at the IWA since entry to IWA is allowed only to official dealers. :fishinghole:

From the IWA website “Admission to IWA OutdoorClassics is restricted exclusively to trade visitors”

ATB

Oh thanks! Now I’m home sick!!! The Food! I miss the FOOD!!! Have some Boar and Red Stag Steak while your there! 😀

Knife

Very nice pic Ted, great you meet Edward, have fun & enjoy your time,

I like the look of that Lelya,,,

My wife and i had plan to visit Europe but again we changed because of some serious reason ,,, otherwise I would be there. ..

quote RomeoAlfa:

I heard this picture was banned from the yellow forum… j/k :biggrinn: . I also didn’t expect the Morana to be such I large gun.

Brother Rome, as I mentioned before, just **** off the Red/green/ punk/ ass hole forum,,, we have Talon, don’t need Yellow,,,, here is a freedom for everyone and whatever you want post and say,,,, just post and let all know,,,,

Thanks Talon . :8:

Edit; Eduard, Why there is no vid or any further review on Morana other than these two Vids,????? i have no doubt that Morana is a great gun just like her cousins

Living large there Ted!
Good on ya!

Awesome Ted! Great pic! Those guns you have make you look so distinguished:)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

1 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.