Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Cricket Shorty! – Kalibrgun Cricket Compact .22

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Cricket Shorty! – Kalibrgun Cricket Compact .22

This topic contains 176 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  gku 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 166 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Author

cricket

I don’t find it super comfortable and it is heavy to drag into the Field. However I have only used it once so I really can’t give it a fair judgement. I think if I used it a few more times I would get used to it and maybe like it more.

spinj

Nice looking Cricket Compact. Is the carbon wrap easy to remove in that it won’t leave any goo or adhesive residue? I was thinking of doing the same thing on my S410’s shroud and air tube to mask the scratches. Also, am I correct in thinking that your scope’s parallax adjustment is done at the rear via that attached dial/knob?

cricket
    quote spinj:

Nice looking Cricket Compact. Is the carbon wrap easy to remove in that it won’t leave any goo or adhesive residue? I was thinking of doing the same thing on my S410’s shroud and air tube to mask the scratches. Also, am I correct in thinking that your scope’s parallax adjustment is done at the rear via that attached dial/knob?

Yes, that knob makes it super easy to dial the parallax.

I would think it is very easy to remove this wrap, the thing about 3M wrap is that is is a thick sheet with a nice “semi-sticky” underside. It sticks but not in a way that will make it hard to remove I think. I once used some cheap china wrap and it was completely different, instead it was a very thin sheet that was super sticky and it was indeed hard to remove and left lots of residue. I don’t think you will have any issues if you go with the good high quality stuff. :2cents:

spinj

Cricket, what brand and model is your scope? Does it have variable magnification? Also, whom did you purchase it from and for how much?

cricket
    quote spinj:

Cricket, what brand and model is your scope? Does it have variable magnification? Also, whom did you purchase it from and for how much?

It is a SWFA 12×42 MQ scope bought from SWFA in Texas. Fixed power and the scope itself is 300 USD excluding shipping and extras.

spinj

Thanks Cricket! I’ll check it out.

cricket

The synthetic stock weighs 1375 grams

The walnut stock weighs 710 grams. It is almost half the weight…

airgunwhore

Cricket

Where did u get the throw lever on your Swfa scope like the new set up by the way :8:

cricket

You have a PM, for anyone else interested my specific type of throwlever is called a scope coaster. So just Google it and you will find something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Breakaway-Nylon-Coasters/dp/B009SPDU3C

cricket

So I haven’t shot my Cricket for a while now, I think it has been about 3, maybe even 4 months since I last had a serious shooting with it for various reasons.

Today I decided to do some quick chrony shooting in the garage just to check it was still functioning properly. And also I have some parts coming in for it, like a new airtube wich means I will have to disassemble the gun in order to swich out that tube. I thought it might be Nice to compare before and after chrony results.

I shot One mag of 18gr and One of 16gr, all in M/s

JSB 18,13gr

FX 16gr

Looks ok, I did not bother hooking it up to the computer in order to get more accurate results (decimals rather than rounded numbers)

sippy99
    quote Airgunwhore:

Ok got it thanks it’s 17.7

Is it 1/17″ inches or what???

gku

Cricket Compact barrel specs:
    CZ (LW) 390 mm (15.4″) long choked 12 grooved barrel, 450 mm (1 in 17.7″) twist

~ Greg

Viewing 12 posts - 166 through 177 (of 177 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar