Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Cricket Shorty! – Kalibrgun Cricket Compact .22

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Cricket Shorty! – Kalibrgun Cricket Compact .22

This topic contains 176 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  gku 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Author

cricket

I have some old numbers here http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=34499&start=100#p356557

I am trying out some different hammer springs from Greg at the moment

octavius

I´m very satisfied with my cricket — like laser 50M/55Y /270mps/

According Greg recommendation I´m using his 2″ stainless steel spring in my cricket. Now I have completely tuning finished. My cricket is POI stable it gets constantly great results 🙂

cricket
    quote octavius:

I´m very satisfied with my cricket — like laser 50M/55Y /270mps/

Very nice! Did your cricket preform well straight away with Gregs hammer spring or was there a bit of break in time?

octavius

When I changed Greg´s 2″ spring and set regulator to 130bar I got immediately perform well. Spring is not squeezed anymore and doesn’t friction in the chamber. Here is 22°C and i got with 269-270mps 20bar/14stots I think is great success. Whenever I shot at 50m is possible hit the target at 15mm 😉

clgraham82
    quote Cricket:

I just got my eaglevision as well! What exilim do you have?

I couldn’t bring myself to superglue the mounting ring to the camera so I just drilled and tapped three grub screws into the ring. Then I can remove it if I ever need to (and I did since the my Exilim camera needed repair after the first week of use!)

cricket
    quote clgraham82:

quote Cricket:

I just got my eaglevision as well! What exilim do you have?

I couldn’t bring myself to superglue the mounting ring to the camera so I just drilled and tapped three grub screws into the ring. Then I can remove it if I ever need to (and I did since the my Exilim camera needed repair after the first week of use!)

On my cameraring there was already three holes and three grub screws, I have recieved all the stuff now and will post tonight about it

cricket

Early morning and going to work soon but I will post real quick anyways, here is my new scope cam setup:

Had to modify it a little bit, the camera ring was grinded down a bit and 3 new holes for set screws were drilled and threaded.

cricket

Welcome to the Extreme Cricket Makeover 2016!!

What before was a 4,8kg monstrosity (with bipod) has now gotten a bit of a Makeover. This is how it used to look:

Now the Delta 4,5-30×52 scope has been replaced with a SWFA 12×42 MQ scope and the PLB stock with a custom walnut one. Sooo without further ado, the moment we’ve all been waiting for….

I have both the walnut cheek piece and the synthetic one. Wich one do you prefer or perhaps no One?

This gun is now very easy to carry, as you can see by the angle of it there is no way in hell it will scrape the ground when it is in my grasp

So, what do you guys think? It now weighs 3642g

secoda
    Participant

Very nice. Weight is great with the scope.

elmerfudd

Keep the wood cheek piece. The plastic one by comparison looks like ass. Your polish barrel looks a bit out of place though. I chucked the trigger guard that came with my stock. It didn’t look right and I’m trying to make something more fitting. You ended up with a nice piece of wood though. Was that an up-charge or did you simply get lucky? If you got your adjustable shoulder pad painted/anodized black along with blacking out the barrel it would look killer.

cricket

Got lucky :8:

octavius

Good… for weight but barrel was better before (original one black) cheek piece use wood for sure – plastic is out….
    Make some pictures through the scope cam 🙂 THX

cricket

If the barrel is an issue I can put the same Carbon fiber wrap on it that is on the shroud. The synthetic cheek piece is about 10x more comfortable and better in every way except looks. But I might use the Wood one just for looks.

pippo

While the wood looks great I believe an oil finish would make it look gorgeous.

:2cents:

secoda
    Participant

How do you know that is not an oil finish?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar