Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Cricket regulator pressure disks

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Cricket regulator pressure disks

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gku 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sippy99

I have three crickets and two are laser beams. The third has regulator pressure disks with pits and cracks. I have a huma regulator, but after testing, it’s not nearly as accurate as the tuned oem cricket regulator. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement regulator pressure disks and exactly which ones to buy?

gku

I found it I believe this is the set you need, but before ordering check your belleville washers if it’s .7mm thick.
    http://laneregulators.com/shop/airgun-upgrades/accessories/other-regulator-spares/kalibrgun-belleville-spring-washer-stack-set

~ Greg

zonk
    Participant

Damn Greg, you really know how to dig this info up. You Da man! My .22 cricket will out shoot my .22 Vulcan, but it won’t outshoot my .25 Vulcan2.
    I’ll file this info away…..

sippy99

Greg,
    You are amazing and have helped me out many times in the past from old posts of yours and even directly. I have ordered these sets twice from Lane. Both times my PayPal account was refunded AND I received word that LANE WENT OUT OF BUSINESS!! I was destroyed!
    Here is an attached screen shot for proof. Any other ideas where I might get some???

Attachments:

zonk
    Participant

That sucks!

gku

I see … Sippy, sorry I didn’t know that ………… hum, crap O !

BUT, I have 2 sets of KalibrGun Belleville Washers that I bought for a rainy day a long time ago from Lane.

If you like and you’re in the USA PM me your address and I’ll send you a set at no cost to you Sir.

~ Greg

zonk
    Participant

Now that’s a deal!! Way to go Greg.

sippy99

GREG!!!!!
    You are AMAZING! I am currently texting you from Afghanistan. I’m over here killing terrorists for ‘Muricah, but I need these because I will be back in a few months and airgunnig is how i keep my mind occupied. It is my therapy. I will pm you. THANK YOU for helping me out, Greg!!!

gku

:8: Thank you, THANK YOU for your service to our Great Country !!
    I cannot thank you enough, Stay safe …..

Also, I’d change all washers to new don’t just swap out that one bad one.
    These washers sets are batch sensitive so keep/save the old ones separately.
    The reg will also need to break in/play in again about 1,000 shots or so.

~ Greg

zonk
    Participant

Thank you Sippy for your service! Stay safe.

sippy99

Thank you, gentlemen. I have only lost one so far. My CSM was shot in the back. We couldn’t save him. Three months left and I hope my guys don’t get complacent, ESPECIALLY my snipers! One of my snipers got two kills last week!

zonk
    Participant

:8: :8: :8: :4: :4: :4:

I take it you must be a squad leader, Officer? I only made it to E 6 but that was 48 years ago. Go Army!

sippy99

Physician Assistant. I’m their doc. It sucks seeing your friends fall. That’s why these guns are so important to me. It get my mind off the war. Is the only thing that works.

sippy99

Greg,
    I just received your regulator pressure disks out here in Ghazni, Afghanistan. I didn’t plan for my dad to send them out here, but I FINALLY get to hold them! I will be back state side soon and I would like to cordially thank you very much for your gift and your kindness.

gku

Hey no problem, you’re welcome Doc …..

Merry Christmas !!

– Greg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar