Skip to toolbar

Cricket accuracy?

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Cricket accuracy?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

I just picked up a used cricket in .25 i was super excited after watching AEAC video at 50 yards. it was power tuned by Charlie Frear at some point it has the extra plenum on the back of the air tube and he has engraved his name and date on the trigger assembly. I have rebuilt the reg and polished all the parts and reassembled and set to around 120bar I’m shooting the 25 grain jsb at 900fps and my groups at 30yards are a little bit big, about 3/4” or so. with my bobcat and crown I can get 1 ragged hole but with the cricket I can’t even get a half inch! are these guns hold sensitive? I’m not getting a poi shift just getting 3-4 fliers out of 10 shots the barrel crown is very nice and polished I’m assuming Charlie had fixed it and me es is around 10fps through the shot string of 4 mags and advice? I will go shoot some groups in a bit and post photos

Sean
    Participant

Here are my groups and these were trying real hard to be perfect shots

Sean
    Participant

It won’t let me upload photo my groups are all 3/4”

zonk
    Participant

Granted, my Cricket is a .22, but at 50 yards it would shoot less than a half inch. 1/2″ to 3/4″ at 30 yards??? Somethings wrong.

Zonk

iride
    Participant

I agree with Zonk, Something is not right,
    Mike

darryl
    Participant

I don’t own a Cricket, but I just watched a video that spoke about the poor crowns that Cz leaves in it’s barrels. Everything else about the barrel was commented as top workmanship, but the crown needed work. Look there.
    Good luck
    Darryl
    PS I’m awaiting a Cz barrel as a spare for my Mutant Short. I’ll sure be checking the crown on that one.

bogman
    Participant

I’ve got a .25 Cricket and at 40 yds, it’ll punch 1/2 inch groups without a bench rest.
    cricket groups

I think I’ve got the kings going a bit faster, around 940 fps. The above targets are 7/8 in. o.d., five-shot groups except the last. The first set was scattered because I was zeroing in the scope.

Attachments:
    octavius
    Participant

Nice shooting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.