Q:

Condor valve on stock ss

What would happen if I put a condor high flow valve on a stock talon ss with 12 inch barrel? what kind of velocity increases would I see?

Talon/Talon SS

All Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

1 2

Longer barrel is more efficient but it is also heavier and bulkier. It’s sort of what one likes.
Granted if you go to a condor valve you will likely use more air and get fewer shots given the shorter barrel etc. That said you can modify your talon valve and get more power. If a good overall rig tune/mod(s) you should be able to get into the 900s and get into the 30s count great shots.
Dono what you are looking for exactly fpe or? Good moded up SS might push into the 40s fpe with heavy lead and depending upon how much work you want to do. Moded condor set up you might get in the 50s albeit fewer shots.
Dono what stock set up does.
Hope that helps a little πŸ˜‰
m

Well I wan to aim somewhere around 950 fps with JSB’s. If I set it up to do that, how many shots per fill? and would it still be somewhat quit? The reason I’m asking is because I am torn between an 18 inch barrel and tony shroud, or a condor valve and tank. Of coarse, the Tony option will cost well over twice the amount of the condor tank and valve. What to do! Hell, maybe I should just sell my SS and get a AAA .25 condor 😈

It would haul ass and get over 1000fps but gas consumption would be horrible.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

1 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.