Skip to toolbar

Condor homemade full automatic

Home Forums AirForce Condor/Condor SS Condor homemade full automatic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lifo2001
    Participant

Finally someone, not Airforce has done it 🙂

"Condor homemade full automatic"

bogman
    Participant

Aside from the coolness factor, or compensating for poor aim, what’s the practical use for a full auto?

My guess is if these come to market, it may lead to more laws restricting air guns. Better to keep under the radar as much as possible.🤫

lifo2001
    Participant

The point is more that it can be done, rather then the usefulness of full auto. For years Airforce airguns has said, they will come out with a multi shot magazine and nothing happened. There where a few rare attempts from forum members to make it semi auto, but I can’t recall a working version of it. None of those advances came from Airforce Airguns, but from an individual from Indonesia. Now I don’t know if there are using parts of the original design mechanism or, if there using a semi auto/full auto mechanism in a Airforce frame. Its a cool airgun non the less.

bogman
    Participant

AirForce has historically been one of the slowest companies to change. Years after most companies offer regulated shots, AirForce is still behind the trend. Sure, the big bores are cool, but the smaller calibers have historically suffered accuracy or shot count issues unless one adds a regulator. My Condor had to go through some major customization before it was useful in the field.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.