Q:

Condor Detail Parts Drawing

Does anyone know where to find an Exploded Parts Drawing for a Condor?

Thanks Folks

Airforce Rifles/Pistols

All Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

rick i tried to email u back but got an auto response saying something

if you call them and accurately describe what you need, the chick on the other end will USUALLY know what you need…ive never had a problem(yet…) 😯

yeah quick reference section has all that good stuff!

There aren’t to many parts in one of these things anyways. There should be enough diagrams in the quick reference sectionto put on of these together, it isn’t rocket science 😕

Hey Rick

i dont live too awful far from u if u need help maybe we can meet up and i can help u just a thought

OK, So I am prepared to tackle my own rebuild, but (while a friend was kind enough to send me a link to a very good Stealth Wed site) how the heck do you order parts for a Condor?

I mean, with no availble parts diagrams, how do do you say that I need part # XXX.

Anybody ever done a rebuild? And while there are some great after market parts out there….How do you reference what you need?

ARRRGHHHH! 😯

Spoke with AirForce. They do not have an exploded parts view available. Just in case anyone is looking as well.

Thanks

Rick I looked at my owners manual maybe you allready did that but nothing in there at all! I remember seeing one but not sure where! Have you tried calling Airforce and ask if they could send you one? surely they have them! 😯

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.