Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Complete Oring List

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Complete Oring List

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  airbrained 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

airbrained

I’ve got a Gen 2 EDgun Lelya .20cal and cannot for the life of me find any of the appropriate pellet probe o-ring size to purchase. I believe it’s a 3mm x 1mm A90. If anyone could post the exact link of where to purchase or even someone willing to send me some would be awesome!!! I know us Gen 2 Lelya owners are pretty slim.

gku
    quote Airbrained:

I’ve got a Gen 2 EDgun Lelya .20cal and cannot for the life of me find any of the appropriate pellet probe o-ring size to purchase. I believe it’s a 3mm x 1mm A90. If anyone could post the exact link of where to purchase or even someone willing to send me some would be awesome!!! I know us Gen 2 Lelya owners are pretty slim.

Sure thing Sir … PM me your address and as soon as I can I’ll send u out some for free.
    Let me know if it’s being damage/cuting/nicking and or experiencing blowback issues.

– Greg

airbrained

Thanks Greg your the man !!! Also, yes the o-ring appears to be cut. Sharp barrel inlet? I know you got a cure up your sleeve.

gku
    quote Airbrained:

Thanks Greg your the man !!! Also, yes the o-ring appears to be cut. Sharp barrel inlet? I know you got a cure up your sleeve.

Sound like the same thing that what was happening to my .20 cal Lelya …….
    It’s first being cut when cocking and blowback occurs thereafter.
    Past owners though that the Blowback caused the pellet probe O-ring to get cut but that is not what I found out.

When closing the slide the O-ring(s) is being cut by this bolt entry point on my Lelya, it had a very sharp 45 chamfer on it.

I round out this entry hole edges to a diameter of the .5mm around and buff it with my Dremel to a mirror shine and lubed.
    Never had an O-ring cut again ever since !!

All Lelya with this sharp edge has a unpredictable occurrence sometime happening only once and others more often.
    It depends how one even closes the slide, fast slow hard or soft …. but after my fix you can close it however way you prefer with no cutting thus no blowback.
    I like to close it softy, that way it won’t scary the critters away …… :rofl:

ALSO, this is IMO the BEST advice on how to adjust the bolts depth !

Depth of the bolt adjuster screw.
    Defined: By -x356b

The adjuster screw at the back of the slide sets the depth of the bolt when the slide is all of the way forward. The bolt needs to be far enough forward for a toggle on the bolt assembly to flip into a pocket in the breech assembly and lock the bolt in the forward position for firing.
    The toggle is forced out of the pocket when the slide is pulled back, which allows the bolt to move rearward for reloading.
    I did the following to adjust the bolt depth:

1. Loosen/back out the adjuster screw a couple of turns. This should allow the bolt to remain far enough back that the toggle will not engage in the pocket. A shot fired in this condition should result in that annoying breech blast.

2. With the slide all of the way forward, slowly tighten the adjuster screw. At some point, as you tighten the screw you will hear the toggle click up into the pocket in the breech assembly. I tightened the screw 1/8 turn beyond this point to allow a bit more clearance for the toggle to click into place.

I’m not sure this is the recommended procedure, but so far it is working for me.
    I was uncomfortable with the looseness of the adjuster screw, so I put a bit of blue Loc-Tite on it.

-x356b

In one of his videos, Ed describes two different modes of breech malfunction.

The first is when the bolt does not lock up properly. This is the really annoying condition where the bolt moves back far enough to allow a blast of air to get past the bolt.

The second condition is when the bolt moves back a bit during a shot and remains locked up. There’s no air leak, but the bolt will push the slide back slightly. This condition does not appear to be a problem.

-x356b

….. packing up your O-rings as I type, u’ll be get it in a letter envelope soon.

~ Greg

airbrained

Your the man Greg !!! Just recieved the O-rings , I’m about to try them out now, thanks again that was very generous of you.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar