Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Complete Oring List

Home Forums BullPups EdGun Complete Oring List

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  airbrained 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

gku

If one needs only a set here are 22 and 25 cal complete O-ring sets sold on eBay for about $36.35 usd .
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/281566519234?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

~ GKU

oakey631

.25 RM3 Breech Barrels O-Ring? Does anyone have the size.

keyser-soze

I know the answer but I’m not sure I want to tell you… what’s it worth to you Oak? Ok I’ll give you a hint…what mm is a .25? the breech O ring starts with that number… :rofl:

hoot
    Participant
    quote keyser soze:

I know the answer but I’m not sure I want to tell you… what’s it worth to you Oak? Ok I’ll give you a hint…what mm is a .25? the breech O ring starts with that number… :rofl:

:hoot:

Dipshit! There’s no such thing as a 6.35mm O-ring…. :angrymob:

Hoot:

hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

It’s ok Ratso….everyone on this forum knows you only look stupid.

Fond regards….

Hoot:

keyser-soze

:rofl: hey old man :hoot: I thought your reading comprehension was better. I said it started with the first mm number found in .25…

besides I’m not going to make it easy on old ratsie. The answer is right under his nose…it’s in this thread :3:

oakey631

You are an opportunistic PIG Soze waiting to pounce on a simple tree rat. Our greatest of uncles made mush from your thought

Ratso
    Spoiled Rotten unworthy tree rat.

gku

N1.60X006.1 Buna-N 70 O-ring

http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=368_12_40&products_id=18377
    or
    http://www.oringsandmore.com/metric-buna-orings-6-1-x-1-6mm-price-for-25-pcs/

I can’t find the 6.0 in stock ?

You sure seem to have a lot of friends Oakey ? :winkn:

How did you get the nickname Ratso ?
    Is it an acronym, meaning ?

~ Greg

oakey631

Thank Greg! As usual you show up BIG TIME! Ratso was given to me by that sick old man in Toad Suck known as the Uncle :hoot: . My last name is close to the character Dustin Hoffman played in Mid Night Cowboy (CIRCA 1969) Ratso Rizzo. Hence the old man has crowned me Ratso. The only reason the crazy old fart speaks with me is that he already conned me out of one of my kidneys and now he wants half my liver.

gku

aw, I see ……….. cool movie, gay yes but cool ?

Well a kidney u can live without one (unless that was the last one u had ? 😆 ) and half a liver will eventually grow back said the wife.

Think on the bright side Oak you survived the organ trade, u just don’t know who will end up with them though ? :mrgreen:

That’s the only O-ring u need to get I have a 22 cal so I didn’t order that one.
    The other sizes, I have them all except the largest one that is on back order.
    When it comes in soon, if u’d like I’ll send u some pro bono on the organ re-transplanting cost to u.
    Just PM me your address Oak.

~ Greg

w1lp

Anyone know the size of the oring that seals the pellet probe on the Gen 2 .30 caliber Matador?

Clint

keyser-soze

w1lp

Keyser,

I started to think about this and it doesn’t seem right. The pellet is 7.62 mm and it has to fit through an oring with a 7mm I.D.?

keyser-soze

It is right… I got the O ring list from Ed. I already blew an O ring and replaced it (my fault).

You can see from this old thread it used to be even smaller…

http://www.talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28305&p=283801&hilit=edgun+30+cal+breech+leak#p283810

oakey631

aaaaaaaaaah what O-ring you talkin about George? And who the heck is Ed? What does Ed know?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar