Skip to toolbar

Chastity Boner is gonna be a dude..

Home Forums Off Topic Off Topic Chastity Boner is gonna be a dude..

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    fwbgbs
    Participant

I apologize to any Hippies and board members who are experts on the subject of Hippies. I was simply regurgitating how they were defined by both numerous Newspaper articles and Vincent Bugliosi.

I admittedly have seen the light and realize I was duped. I mean, what the hell does a lead prosecutor in The State of California vs. Charles Manson case know about its defendants?

Summation of Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi in the Charles Manson Trial

L.A. Times December 2, 1969

synopsys
    Participant

I think they were using hippies as a general term meaning anyone who looked unkept and had long hair.

As a general rule I believe killing got you booted from the hippy camp. 😆

Manson is to hippy as Jim Jones is to christian…

But I see what your talking about. 😉

saugus18
    Participant

Synopsys quote: “Now the thing is ultra baggy pants with a belt just under the butt and tight so they couldn’t pull their pants up if they wanted to… It’s boxer short advertising or something.”

LOL… I’ve never understood the 10 sizes to big thing, but I’m not a kid anymore. What I want to know is how the hell do the pants stay up? Some kind of anti gravity device come with the pants or something? I tried it just for a laugh and they fell down after two steps. I’m glad I grew up when i did…

saugus18
    Participant

Since Sharon Tate came up, I thought I’d post a couple of pix of her. I’m reminded right away that she was one of the hottest dames ever to walk the earth, to me anyway. Her last meal on the night she was murdered was at my all time favorite restaurant, El Coyote, in West Hollywood, Ca on Beverly Blvd.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Raquel Welch at the same restaurant back in 1989, who was totally wasted on margarita’s

sawtime
    Participant

saug-
    oh man that one pic. of Raquel was awesome!!!
    The one with her in a caveman like dress, ohhh boy, I remember my pop had that poster hanging in the garage when I was just a young pup.
    Good stuff!!!!

SAW

sawtime
    Participant

This one—-

SAW

saugus18
    Participant

Oh yeah, that’s a classic poster eh! She didn’t look quite like that when I talked with her, which was about 23 years after that poster was done, but she still looked quite attractive, and really buzzed. She had a entourage of about 8 people, with tables that were put together to make one long table out on the patio. Platinum credit cards were strewn all over the tables. She was sitting right across from me, facing me, and I didn’t even notice it was her until my girlfriend said “Do you know who that is?”

I could overhear her and her friends wondering where to go next, what clubs to find ect, when her friend looked at me and said “Why don’t you talk to that guy sitting there, he looks like he knows what goes on around here.” I was a total rock & roller back then, so they figured I knew the hot spots around town, which I pretty much did. That’s when I went over to help Raquel out. Not sure if they ever took any of my suggestions! Wish I had a camera phone back then.

saugus18
    Participant

Here’s a pic of the restaurant, man did I have fun here over the years, since 1980. It looks small in the pic, but it’s really deceiving, it’s huge inside. Some may also remember the fiasco that happened here over Prop 8 here in CA, when it was found out that the owner of El Coyote donated money towards the measure, the gays went nuts, boycotting the place, disrupting and yelling at customers as they entered and left. It was all over the news, locally anyways. If it hurt their business, it didn’t last as far as I can tell, I went there a couple of weeks afterwards, and the place was pretty packed as usual.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    quote Saugus18:

Synopsys quote: “Now the thing is ultra baggy pants with a belt just under the butt and tight so they couldn’t pull their pants up if they wanted to… It’s boxer short advertising or something.”

LOL… I’ve never understood the 10 sizes to big thing, but I’m not a kid anymore. What I want to know is how the hell do the pants stay up? Some kind of anti gravity device come with the pants or something? I tried it just for a laugh and they fell down after two steps. I’m glad I grew up when i did…

Sagging pants in prison was a sign that you were available. I say they’re all fuckin queers.

critter
    Participant
    quote :

Sagging pants in prison was a sign that you were available. I say they’re all fuckin queers.

Guess how Wok will be wearing his pants now………

sawtime
    Participant

careful critter WOK is gonna use your injury pic. for his avatar 😉 😉

SAW

Anonymous
    Inactive

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHAT CRITTER SAID!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT KID!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

synopsys
    Participant
    quote airtight_python:

quote Saugus18:

Saug, that last one is exactly what i’m talking about.

AP- Well they do call each other “my partner” and listen to that falsetto hip-hop crap. 😕 😯

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.