Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

CAUTION My Mrodair Compressor Experience

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps CAUTION My Mrodair Compressor Experience

This topic contains 64 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  guykuo 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

dyotat100

Your selling a compressor that is drawing more then 20 amps? What do you expect? Compressors are showing up with there wiring all loose and who knows maybe it shorted out but that’s not his fault.

Seems like everyone that has posted has had to fix or work on them in someway to make them work or work right.

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Mrodair:

To suggest you have first hand knowledge is simply an assumption on your part

I asked a question, that what “?” means.

Shit happens, people turn a key on their cars and shit catches on fire. It does not mean they did anything negligent.

How was the customer negligent?

If the compressor arrives with critical parts loose and there is no manual, what did he do wrong when it arrived with problems?

Or are you “assuming” he did something wrong because the compressor failed and that is impossible?

gku
    Participant

…… . .. …. after some 100 sold …. $$$, couldn’t u just help this special .01 customer, PLEASE Sir ?

~ Greg, p.s. again, Greed is the Root of all Evil .. . .

walkonking
    Participant
    quote GKU:

…… . .. …. after some 100 sold …. $$$, couldn’t u just help this special .01 customer, please Sir ?

~ Greg, p.s. again, Greed is the Root of all Evil .. . .

Good point if 100 have been just perfect in every way, then 1 having a problem would be within acceptable number for a Chinese compressor

gku
    Participant

Crap F/ing b shit ! …… …. . WTFing and for a new member here on Tag U feel his …… burn in …… u know, WOK …. that … gets to me !

~ Greg

walkonking
    Participant

I think all of us would like to see some evidence the customer did something wrong to warrant losing so much money and ending up with NOTHING to show for it.

gku
    Participant

Yes Sir and I’m hoping the Vender in Question has some Compassion and Empathy under his belt and showing us here would be a good thing ……… for us all Airgun Enthusiast in likening … it’s all good and it’s a very BIG pie !

~ Greg

walkonking
    Participant

It is not good to get the members of the TAG against you. Rumor is a forum owner ended up selling his forum and going into hiding when he pissed off some TAG members.

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

gku
    Participant

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: JEEPERS !

~ Greg

keyser-soze

how many times do I have to tell you guys? Buy a damn Bauer and be done with it. Can’t afford a Bauer? Buy a shoebox and save money for a year, sell the shoebox for what you paid for it (almost) and get a Bauer. I would like you guys to produce a post where the Bauer compressor fucking blew up like this cheap china made compressor did. :angrymob:

In a few years there will be only a couple airgun dealers left. The rest will be “dust in the wind”, screwing themselves by providing poor customer service.

walkonking
    Participant
    quote keyser soze:

how many times do I have to tell you guys? Buy a damn Bauer and be done with it. Can’t afford a Bauer? Buy a shoebox and save money for a year, sell the shoebox for what you paid for it (almost) and get a Bauer. I would like you guys to produce a post where the Bauer compressor fucking blew up like this cheap china made compressor did. :angrymob:

In a few years there will be only a couple airgun dealers left. The rest will be “dust in the wind”, screwing themselves by providing poor customer service.

Are you saying if Mmassa pluged a Bauer into his standard outlet it would not have fried? :butkick:

gku
    Participant

For me it’s a question on logistic, for me it depend where u at in Hawaii it cost me about a 20 miles round trip to get a 4500 psi fill.
    There’s a SCBA shop right down the street from where we live that fills for cheep $2.85 but to only to 3500 psi.
    For a top off to 4500 psi it would cost me $25 and my wife likes it quite and for the price the Omega SC fitted in my condition well Sir.

We’re all in need of a cake that taste well when eaten at our own home ….. … . :fishinghole:

~ Greg

keyser-soze

No because it would have tripped the GFI

gku
    Participant
    quote keyser soze:

No because it would have tripped the GFI

Can’t assume that all will have the updated GFI ……..

with all respects ~ Greg

mmassa

WOW! I went to bed last night wondering how or if I was going to respond to Mike’s insinuating post……..THANK YOU All!

I appreciate the support.

Thanks again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar