Q:

CAT FIGHT !!!

Off Topic

All Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Guys, check out my post on the one titled ”I thought I was crazy” on this board,, Its Florida,,, enuffff said!!!

LOL…..OMG what’s next?

Hemm,
Freedom creates diversity. But you don’t have to go where the cats fight. There are plenty of more civilized things to improve ones mind. That said, at times it is at least educational to see how freedom effects a portion of the women that fight for their right to be in the over privileged self appointed victim class.

I really feel sorry to see this ,,,guys ,,,this is not offend to anyone,,please ,,, but if this would happened in my country ,,, all who around will not laughing and watching or simply leaving those ladies to fight ,,, (( i am talking about the civilian people like these ladies not politic war “ISIS” )) people will directly go to separate them and not let them fight,,, of course there is good and bad people in everywhere ,,, maybe same situation happened in my country and i am not aware of it,, but generally i never saw such things in my life here …

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

quote Zonk:

That’s before I went on Weight watchers….Now I’m as big as Peewee Hermin….Were those both your wife’s Lead??

Ones my sister/wife the others my cousin/wife 🙂

That’s before I went on Weight watchers….Now I’m as big as Peewee Hermin….Were those both your wife’s Lead??

Yes it is………. Atleast on brazzers 😉

I would have paid good money to be there and see that shit in person. Too bad she left before they started makin’ out! That IS what happens at the end of a cat fight, ISNT IT?
Wildfire :5:

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.