Q:

Can you convert a talon/condor into a talon SS?

I was just wondering. If I got a condor/talon, then got a 12″ barrel and the end cap, suppose I turn down the power to talon SS levels, would I get the same result as just buyng a talon SS as it is?

EDIT* Lets just say I’d like to stay away from shrouds or external silencers 😆

General Chat

All Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

quote Bodhisdad:

Would modding the valve be acceptable? Its still the same valve just bored out, 100fps increase.

Yeah it’s fine, just as long as the owner has a PAL for the gun.

quote AirTramp:

quote nickorette:

Well it’s perfectly legal for me to posess a 12″ barrel, just as long as it wasn’t cut or modified to that length (it must have been made in that length,) and I have a restricted license (the same license needed for a pistol).

nickorette, it’s not whether you can own a 12″ barrel. If I remember your country’s law correctly, you cannot re-register your Condor with a 12″ barrel because the TSS or a Condor with a 12″ barrel was never approved for sale in Canada, restricted license or not. This is just a heads-up for you in case you are going down that path.

I actually just pulled up the regs, and that barrel length rule only applys to semi-auto centerfires, and shotguns/rifles whoes barrel was cut or modified to that length. (And pistols, but that’s a different story). The 12″ barrel was made to that length, so I should be ok.

I’ll look into it either way. They don’t sell alot of things here in Canada.

Would modding the valve be acceptable? Its still the same valve just bored out, 100fps increase.

quote nickorette:

Well it’s perfectly legal for me to posess a 12″ barrel, just as long as it wasn’t cut or modified to that length (it must have been made in that length,) and I have a restricted license (the same license needed for a pistol).

nickorette, it’s not whether you can own a 12″ barrel. If I remember your country’s law correctly, you cannot re-register your Condor with a 12″ barrel because the TSS or a Condor with a 12″ barrel was never approved for sale in Canada, restricted license or not. This is just a heads-up for you in case you are going down that path.

To answer your original question, yes you would. The only difference would be that you would have the more powerful Condor valve.

quote WalkonKing:

quote AirTramp:

WOK, for your info., the TSS cannot be sold (legally) in Canada. All OEM silenced or shrouded airguns e.g. the AA have to be modified (unshrouded) for legal export to Canada. I suspect the TSS would require a “Restricted license” also due to the short 12 inch. barrel.

Well then I guess he should have asked if it is legal to make a Condor into a Talon SS in Canada. I guess the answer is NO.

If they make Mounties were such a crazy get up I can imagine what they make the prisoners wear….LOL

So back to my question, I will get for the most part, the same thing as a Talon SS if I did what was described in my first post correct?

I’d also like to let people know thats its nearly impossible to turn a Condor into an SS…

… if you have no arms or legs and an IQ in the “retard” bracket.

quote AirTramp:

WOK, for your info., the TSS cannot be sold (legally) in Canada. All OEM silenced or shrouded airguns e.g. the AA have to be modified (unshrouded) for legal export to Canada. I suspect the TSS would require a “Restricted license” also due to the short 12 inch. barrel.

Well then I guess he should have asked if it is legal to make a Condor into a Talon SS in Canada. I guess the answer is NO.

If they make Mounties were such a crazy get up I can imagine what they make the prisoners wear….LOL

Yes,

A Condor Can be made into a Talon SS.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.