Q:

Border of Mexico, National guard ?????????

Just got back from El Paso , Talked to a few Border Patrol .
I ask were are all the national Guards ,
I was told there were down buy the border just to be our extra eyes,
He said they stay out of the public sight,
Pretty cool.
Mike

Off Topic

All Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

I am going to get the whole story before I post again, As I do not live that far from the border,
In the fall when its not so dam hot I plan to go down and talk to the Guard and see what is going on ,
I am all for 100% enforcement, The same as Mexico, When you travel in Mexico there army has check points and auto stops every 200 to 300 miles, They are the good guys , They keep the bad guys away,
I have travel all over mexico for months at a time on motorcycles , Sometimes by myself.
Just like the US, stay out of the bad places.
Mike

Yeah, and most govenors around the country are either recaling the national guard or refusing to send them down,

sounds like a resounding collective “Fuck Trump” !!!! to me :biggrinn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn:

Alchol is a drug though it’s legal to consume. It’s still killed and maim more people then heroine, meth. In my eyes people who drink alcohol are no better then heroine or meth addicts.
I’m alive cause some drug addict had check the organ doner on their drivers licence. I believe using the same old failed drug policy and expecting a different out come is nothing short of Insanity.

quote onebaddj:

I would have done that as a training det than go to 29 Palms! Man imagine that Huey and Cobras patroling the border. That would make people think twice.

Fully loaded with rockets and all!!

I sure agree 100% on that Rrdstarr. But I also believe slowing the flow can’t hurt.

quote Zonk:

Lets hope we can stop the flow of drugs coming into this country. I know we can’t stop it 100% but anything better than what it has been.

Get people to stop using drugs is the only way to get people to stop bringing them in….

I would have done that as a training det than go to 29 Palms! Man imagine that Huey and Cobras patroling the border. That would make people think twice.

Lets hope we can stop the flow of drugs coming into this country. I know we can’t stop it 100% but anything better than what it has been.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.