Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Birds Legally Killed in the USA

Home Forums General Hunting Birds Legally Killed in the USA

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  benthehunter 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

pepegraves

Thanks for the post. In VA you can hunt crow 3 days a week, or is it 4?…They are very smart and a heck of a challenge with an air rifle.

cdegrassi

Hi, where I live there are plenty of starlings. So I contacted Fish and Wildlife and they said:
    “Yes, we don’t want them, but you can’t shoot them. You can destroy their eggs, though”
    What? Do you mean I can’t shoot the damn pests but you want me to climb a tree and smash the eggs?

About the crows, I think that when there are too many they ravage farming fields and they eat a lot of the feed.
    I’ve never shot one. Always get one on the cross-hair, but I’ve never pulled the trigger.

I heard the crow’s breasts are awesome though, once you get a good dozen of them 🙂

Cheers

birdman
    Participant

Crows are nest stealers , they will kill and eat many different types of baby birds that can not yet fly from the nest . They also like to kill
    and eat Humming Birds .

sht2kll
    Participant

Here in Nevada, crows and ravens destroy the nests of the Sage Grouse. Petitions have been made to take ravens off the protected status and a season made to help keep their numbers in check. If the Sage Grouse gets listed here in Nevada, it will be the end of most hunting. Tom

benthehunter

awesome :ugeekn: :ugeekn: Thanks for sharing bro

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar