Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Biathlon lever for Cricket

Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Biathlon lever for Cricket

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iride 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

kzz1kaw
    quote iride:

Just got my Biathlon lever in, Will not fit on my 22 cricket lever, Will have to grind off a little metal from the oem lever.
    No instructions at all,
    Look like it goes on the back burner , with the extra Mods, Carbon fiber wrap, wood stock work,
    To many irons in the fire right now, :rofl: :rofl:
    Mike

Did you contact the seller about the lever not fitting? Can the lever be modified to fit without grinding the own lever? This is not good cause I ordered 2 of these and I am currently overseas until April 8 :sadn:

zonk
    Participant

That sucks Mike, after waiting this long. Add it to your stock repair……

iride
    Participant

KZZ
    I think you could enlarge the opening of the Biathlon lever, Or grind down the lever on the gun.
    I am just not going to mess with it right now,
    Right now I would rather shoot than work on them.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

OK guys,
    I had to get my Dremel out and bore the hole out a little on the Biathlon lever, Taped it on with a end of a buck knife, No need to drill and tap a screw , That lever is tight,
    Takes a little getting used to,
    Got two Levers coming in for my Veterans from ERIC.
    Mike

kzz1kaw
    quote iride post_id=389836 time=1553660902 user_id=100004:

OK guys,
    I had to get my Dremel out and bore the hole out a little on the Biathlon lever, Taped it on with a end of a buck knife, No need to drill and tap a screw , That lever is tight,
    Takes a little getting used to,
    Got two Levers coming in for my Veterans from ERIC.
    Mike

Own a veteran would like to add the biathlon lever. Got a link contact info so I can order one ? Thanks

iride
    Participant

Kzz
    Look down at the Veterans/Mutants and you will see Hoot talking about the lever and he gives Erics site to order from.
    Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar