Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Biathlon Lever Available for Veteran…

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran Biathlon Lever Available for Veteran…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kidcurry 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hoot
    Participant

This is the guy. He’s 3-D printing them from a strong PLA material. The lever slides onto the existing Veteran cocking lever. He’s tested it and says it works fine, feels a lot better than the OEM lever. His contact info is: papy_yosh@cox.net

(Left and Right displayed)

Look close at that last picture and you can see where it is open near the rear of the lever for slide on. That distributes the “pull” over a large area of the OEM lever. Comes in both Right and Left hand versions.

NO…I don’t know the asking price, you’ll have to contact him and ask. His name is “Eric”…he’s not in full production, so be patient. But I’d sure get my order in early because no one else is making these bad boys!

No need for thanks ingrates!

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle

birdman
    Participant

Hoot , are you unhappy with the set-up that you already have ? Is this better for you ? .

iride
    Participant

Just ordered two levers one for 22 Mutant and one for 25 Veteran,
    Eric seems like a nice guy to deal with.
    Thanks Hoot for the heads up.
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

Wow, I can’t believe Hoot put the bottle down long enough to type all that. Thanks Hoot!

hoot
    Participant
    quote birdman post_id=389791 time=1553152159 user_id=100393:

Hoot , are you unhappy with the set-up that you already have ? Is this better for you ? .

Dear Feathered Fowl….

Yes, this is definitely better because the grip access is longer, easier to reach “by feel”, and cocking effort is reduced. It’s a snap on fit, and unless you cock with your foot (sorry…in your case a ‘claw’) you won’t be breaking this in the near future. That biathlon handle sticking down is SO easy to find without looking.

I like it and I like it a lot! Granted, it’s no mid-pup biathlon lever for ease of access…but it’s the best we’ve got for now!

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle

hoot
    Participant
    quote Zonk post_id=389801 time=1553280790 user_id=100015:

Wow, I can’t believe Hoot put the bottle down long enough to type all that. Thanks Hoot!

You are SO going to hell…!!!

Regards,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle

zonk
    Participant

:rofl: :rofl: I’ve been told that before!

kidcurry

So can anyone mention what the cost is for these puppies?

I s’pose I could email the gentleman but reading this thread is much more amusing.

And since I’m not familiar with PLA I took the obvious guess at permanently lactating actress but was wrong. Turns out it’s a plastic made from biomass such as corn, sugar cane, sugar beet pulp etc. How cool to think I could have a cocking lever derived from sugar cane!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar