Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Benji Bull Pup

Home Forums BullPups Bulldog .357 Benji Bull Pup

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  maw 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

larryw22
    Participant

haggard616

Its about as attractive as a bulldog. 5 shots at 200fpe is interesting. I might get one if they dont go crazy with the price.. under a thousand sure would be nice.
    And Ian needs to start eating the shit he kills, he’s looking sickly. Hope he’s alright.

wingman-nz

Hate to say it but that pumba pig is the most attractive thing in that pic..

calil
    quote Haggard616:

Its about as attractive as a bulldog. 5 shots at 200fpe is interesting. I might get one if they dont go crazy with the price.. under a thousand sure would be nice.
    And Ian needs to start eating the shit he kills, he’s looking sickly. Hope he’s alright.

Grab a chair and wait…and wait….and wait…..

I think it can get even worst:

haggard616

If Crosman would’ve spent just a little bit extra and put hogue rubber AR grips on that instead of the non ergonomic looking, shit grip on it now..
    It would be a tad nicer, but the rest of it would still be a wreck. Im not a Crosman basher, I usually stick up for them.. but man this thing is ugly. Its like someone who was born without an imagination was asked to make a bull pup for the next installment of the movie Alien.

Im not a big bore kinda guy. I haven’t even looked at any so I don’t know whats considered “good” when it comes to the specs.
    Is 5 shots at 200fpe per fill good for a .357? It sounds good to me, but I don’t know.

calil

This bullpup remind me this

oneoldman
    quote Calil:

This bullpup remind me this

The RXR is looking for that. :butkick:

leadbetter

Another attempt to make coyote/hog hunters switch to airguns! I’m sure the cost of the gun plus start up cost for fill equipment, etc for a powder burner would be in the $1800-$2000 range. For the same money they could buy a top notch cooper semi-custom rifle, which do you think they’ll buy?

rkr

Well, if it is quiet. But I doubt it is with the design they have. IMO it’s actually not too bad but let’s wait for some reports.

tofazfou

They did exactly what i KNEW they would do. Put it in the hands of IAN and he will kill something with it.

We have all proven airguns can kill Crosman. WE KNOW THIS ALREADY! Not against hunting at all. I love it. Accuracy and reliability should be more of a proving point than KILLING.

If you wanna REALLY sell airguns to the PB community, or anyone else for that matter, show some seriously TIGHT groups then that same pig dead in the same post.

I can’t believe in 2015, a pic of a dead animal still sells hunting gear. DUH! I’d rather see a SEXY lady holding the gun….lol! Ok, not really, that would piss me off just as much……lol!

haggard616

Yup, shoot some groups over the chrony on video, that’s all I care about.

raven223
    quote Leadbetter:

Another attempt to make coyote/hog hunters switch to airguns! I’m sure the cost of the gun plus start up cost for fill equipment, etc for a powder burner would be in the $1800-$2000 range. For the same money they could buy a top notch cooper semi-custom rifle, which do you think they’ll buy?

I bought it because I can’t buy powder burners and really don’t want to be out here in the boondocks with a pocket knife or bow as my only defense options.

leadbetter

Don’t blame ya bro, I’d do the same.

wildfire

[quote=”Haggard616″]If Crosman would’ve spent just a little bit extra and put hogue rubber AR grips on that instead of the non ergonomic looking, shit grip on it now..
    It would be a tad nicer, but the rest of it would still be a wreck. Im not a Crosman basher, I usually stick up for them.. but man this thing is ugly.
    Maybe they should have named it the “Bull Dyke”!
    Wildfire :5:

on-the-edge

I am a bit ignorant about big bores, but I would certainly hope that there are big bore air rifles that will produce groups at 50 yards that are better than 1.5″ CTC. It seems to me like Crosman has once again blown it like they did with the Rogue. They need to learn to get things right before they rush something to market. They dropped the ball on the NP2 also and had to recall the initial batch.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar