Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Beeman P1 and P11, Pistol Question?

Home Forums Other Guns Springers Beeman P1 and P11, Pistol Question?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  miksatx 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

Miksatx
    Not that many just some I had around , If I stay in the 14gr to 18gr range my Mutant 22 will shoot them, Not sure about going lower in the gr?
    so far the Polymag shorts 16gr. JSB 18 gr pellets,Crosman Piranha 14.39 gr, Baracuda hunter 18.21 gr, Benjamin 14.3 gr
    The best so far is the 16 gr Jsb Diabolo pellets.

Mike

miksatx
    Participant

I’ve got h&n ftt 14.66g and h&n excite 13g if ya want to try.

iride
    Participant

Miksatk.
    Sure if you want to send a few, I bought it for a snake gun being 22 cal and all, But I still think it should make some good groups at 25 yards.
    Or maybe my 45 dollar P 17 just have me spoiled a little ,
    Nope even my 35 year old 177 Tempest will shoot a good group at 25 yards,
    Thanks
    Mike Williams
    102 N Plum
    Odessa, Texas 79763
    oops I meant to PM you that.

iride
    Participant

oops meant to PM you my information , Its cool we all know each other.
    Mike

iride
    Participant

Miksatk
    Thanks for the pellets , Did not get a chance to try them today, 80 degrees here had to chop on a down tree that I have been working on forever.
    Had the jeep in the back yard pulling stumps, Talk about fun, That baby got some grunt in four wheel drive.
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

No problem Mike. I bought the 13g cause I’m putting together a 1322. Waiting on a hammer.

iride
    Participant

Mike
    I am calling pyramid , and see about getting another gun or barrel for the gun,I expect a group at 25 feet,
    I can shoot a quarter size group with a 177 tempest and a little tighter with a 35 dollar P17,
    The P11 has them spread out to over a 1/2 dollar size ,
    I expected a little more for close to 600 dollars.
    I really might have spent a little more time with the gun but the P11 is the same power plant as the P! , And the P1 is a holy grail ? of what?
    Mike

iride
    Participant

OK, OK, Its my fault I have had the gun way over the 30 day return date,
    Break the gun in, find the right pellet, even retired I was pushed for time.
    I would like to find another barrel for it and start from there,
    Not sure where I turn for another barrel, Its the same gun as a P1 so they should share the same barrel.
    Anyone have any information please chime in.

Mike

miksatx
    Participant

Weilrauch hw45 also https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Beeman_P1_Weihrauch_HW45_177_Cal_Barrel/5075
    I’ve seen 20 cal barrels also. Get your calipers out check the od and barrel length. Shouldn’t be to hard to find someone to machine up something.

iride
    Participant

Miksatx
    One step ahead of you , Got the barrel ordered,
    Have not had any time to shot getting every thing ready to head to Mexico.
    Not for fun, a few holes drilled , DENTEST work…..
    Or I could stay in the USA and spend 15,000 bucks,
    Nope 4,500 sounds a lot better.
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

So what barrel did ya order Mike?

iride
    Participant

I ordered the 177 barrel for the P! its back ordered until 4-11-18 , Not sure it will even fit . Hell I got a hack saw . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    May try the .20 barrel and see if its back ordered ,
    I guess I just change the barrel and nothing else , anybody know?
    Hell if that’s the case I will get a 177 and a 20 caliber just for shits and grins
    I love the way the gun feels in my hands and I have a couple of kick ass holsters .
    I got some friends on here that I have to send some rattle snake skins to, So I hope it all works out.
    Pictures coming soon,

iride
    Participant

Miksaty
    So far it looks like the H&N sport 14,66gr .22 pellets are winning the race , Fit nice and tight in the barrel,
    Best I have shot out of the gun so far, My sample H&N and JSB should be here in Jan,
    I canceled the order for the 177 barrel as April is just way to long to wait. I think I may have found a few 5mm barrels that I may look into .
    Thanks for the help
    Mike

miksatx
    Participant

That’s good news Mike, my prod really liked the h&n 14.66 ftt 5.53. Oh come to think about you might try crosman hp 14.3 .22 they also shot fairly well. Crosman seems to be getting better on qc with less flashing in the back of the pellets.
    Have ya tried removing the barrel on your gun yet?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar