BB Pelletier to reveal his true identity

Home Forums AirForce General Chat BB Pelletier to reveal his true identity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    teflontron
    Participant

I thought that this was of interest given how much flak we have given him over the years:

http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/

So, will we finally be proved right that BB is in fact Tom Gaylord, or have we been pissing in the wind all this time?

Place your bets.

Here’s something to mull over: I made a post on his Blog about an hour ago in honor of his revelation of coming clean over who he really is, and I addressed him as Tom not BB. Strangely enough that post was deleted. He must have been slurping down some of Don the Dragon’s hooch.

synopsys
    Participant

Being a total newb in the air gun area I am inclined to ask who is Tom Gaylord? After Adam’s post about the oil I figured TG was BB…

Speaking of the delet button, on another forum I haunt someone supposedly had a PM deleted on route to the receiver with damaging information towards the site owner, is this even possible? And one of the owners claims that PM’s can be read by the site owner since he owns them. Figured you all have been down this road recently, where are the laws for the net?

😀

teflontron
    Participant

Private Messages cannot be intercepted on PHPBB etc Forums, unless someone has your log in details. However, the Passwords etc are stored in an encoded Database and it is 100% possible for an Admin to use outside software to decode them. Reading someone’s PMs, even if you are the site owner, is a contentious issue, but is almost certainly a Federal crime.

Tom Gaylord is someone who used to work for AirForce (he’s the guy on the DVD) but was later sacked/demoted/retired from that line of work. The reason why he is often linked with being BB is that their styles are similar, as is the spouting that the AirForce line of rifles are the best thing ever invented. However, despite that fluff, I do very much enjoy reading BB’s Blog and count him as a knowledgeable if somewhat biased writer.

Put it this way: if BB is not Tom Gaylord then I, along with a few others such as Yellow Ninja who have suspected that they are one and the same for years, will be exceptionally shocked.

synopsys
    Participant

Thanks Tron!

I enjoy BB’s blog too, great for a read at work when things are slow. I have seen the video but haven’t been around long enough to notice the similarities. 😕

Have a good one!

Jim

synopsys
    Participant

Have you checked the blog recently?!? 😆

rob3dr
    Participant

Tef hit it right on the head.

BB/Tom is certainly a knowledgeable person. I dont agree with some of his opinions, nor do I enjoy sifting through some of the salesman-like banter in his blog, but I do enjoy reading the blog and do so daily.

I am particularly impressed with his patience…. I’ve seen several well written blogs written and the first comment is from some 12 year old pre-pubescent knucklehead asking why he cant group his Gamo, or such similar crap. Rather than lose his cool, BB/Tom always answers the questions, regardless of how asinine they are

I’m looking forward to seeing the identity. If it’s not Tom… They must be related somehow.

y
    Participant

in my best british condescending accent…

I, Like Tron thought BB was Tom since shortly after I noticed his blog….

BUT…. I no longer think BB is Tom…. without a doubt in my mind Tom IS……

…..I’ll reveal my answer on the 18th shortly after the Blog comes out 😀

teflontron
    Participant

Dragon?

😆

rob3dr
    Participant

I thought all British accents were condescending …. 😈

airtramp
    Participant

My vote is “Yes” because of the way “they” write. The style is just so similar I’d be shocked if B.B. and Tom are not the same person. One can change style for a short while but not for the length of time he has been writing. B.B./Tom also used the alias of Harley Ayre when he was writing for Air Hog.

PS I’d bet he wrote for Compasseco under the alias Tex Force for a short period also. Darn, I did read a lot. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m with AirTramp on this one.

DH

teflontron
    Participant

My belief that they are one and the same is supported by the fact that BB once signed off one of his Blog posts as “Tom”, and 20 minutes later it had changed back to BB.

walkonking
    Participant
    quote TeflonTron:

My belief that they are one and the same is supported by the fact that BB once signed off one of his Blog posts as “Tom”, and 20 minutes later it had changed back to BB.

I saw that also.

It is also is funny how BB Pelletier and Gaylord take turns making posts and no one but Gaylord knows who pelletier is…. Couldnt BB Pelletier ask any other airgun writer to take over for him at times? But noooo….it is alway Gaylord. 🙄

y
    Participant

I think its Edith, Tom Gaylords wife.

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

I think its Edith, Tom Gaylords wife.

You could be correct. But then again if they claimed that it people would think they were really full of it and just covering his ASS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.