Skip to toolbar

Baffle Orientation CondorSS

Home Forums AirForce Condor/Condor SS Baffle Orientation CondorSS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    anthony266
    Keymaster

Make sure the baffle stop screw is in. Then drop baffles in this order…

bluesfrog
    Participant

Thanks Tony. I show my ignorance here. This is not same assembly as factory right? TIA.

anthony266
    Keymaster

This is out of a factory CondorSS…it is also same as the sound lock system, except for the spacer.
    What do your baffles look like?
    Tony

drumsguns
    Participant

Tony, thanks for this. I immediately see where I goofed. Read in my off on the wrong foot post
    Thanks again,

K

bluesfrog
    Participant

I’m a little late here but thanks.

gan1hck
    Participant

Interesting…on my Condor SS which I just bought, all of the baffles are exactly the same.

Wonder why ?

Tony,…you think my baffles were not assembled properly?

genet
    Participant

They’re supposed to be the same – he’s just showing the left-to-right orientation.

GsT

gan1hck
    Participant

got it

jca245
    Participant

This might be a stupid question, but does it make any difference as to the position of the slots milled in the side of each baffle?
    Should they line up or be staggered ?
    Or does it really make a difference?

Personally I do not think it matters, but I figured I would ask just in case.

gan1hck
    Participant

I don’t think it matters….Ive played with mine a bit…does not appear to be a difference in noise level

birdman
    Participant

It’s the same baffle set up with the Talon SS . However , I kept getting pellet clipping with the metal washer . I solved that problem by
    removing the metal washer and replacing it with a standard water hose rubber washer . No more clipping and with Tony’s 9″ LDC added
    to the barrel of my Talon SS , I have a very accurate and backyard friendly rifle . Shooting EJ’S 35.8 gr. pellets at 37 yards is a one shot
    one kill sniper perfection piece of weaponry .

oakey631
    Participant

ss staplegun :rofl: Buy a Talon and add shroud

rld1965
    Participant

i read on the above post that said make sure the baffle stop screw is tight. can you adjust how far down the baffles can go . can you lower the baffles a little more down so you can install a shroud ? another words can you use the stock baffles with an aftermarket shroud ? can you use both systems in the gun?

chrisyboy
    Participant
    quote oakey631:

ss staplegun :rofl: Buy a Talon and add shroud

Agree with that. I had internal baffles and I was disappointed with their ability to cut noise. Probably better off with a decent shroud Speaking of which I’m waiting for my king of shrouds the gen 5 talon tunes 14 incher 🙂

wll2506
    Participant

Does the flat head screw in the bottom rail of the SS go just ahead of the last baffle ? Being there is no parts drawing, who knows ?

wll2506

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.