Ataman

Home Forums BullPups Other BullPups Ataman

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pb0201
    Participant

Why no ataman love here? Does anyone have the mr2 type one? I was looking to maybe get into the high end pcp BULLPUP. Was considering doing a modded marauder in a mad dog stock,but the price will be comparable to just buying a pup already designed to be one! I like the edgun r3m but can’t find em around. Don’t know which way to go here! Looking at MAX $1400 or so also I fill by hand pump “hil mk 4” so I need to be able to achieve those pressures too. I don’t care how long or how much pumping it takes either so that ain’t an issue there. Anyone have any ataman experiences to share?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t mind me saying …….. u don’t like the Taipans ?
    Great pups at a affordable price and value IMO …… ugly stock, but it feels and performs well for me.
    The parts last, unless you break them yourself ?

~ Greg

pb0201
    Participant

I like the looks of em for sure,I am the type of guy to ALWAYS have spare parts. There is a thread about where to get spares for the taipans. Till someone says where I can get em I’ll hold of on the taipans. Too bad cause I really like em!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well good luck finding a new Pup with spare parts.
    If you do, it’s likely a breaker that needs fixing often …… like an FX, they have a bunch of parts for sale ?

~ Greg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Reason I don’t own a Ataman is they don’t offer a bp in .177! And I already own the 2 best bullpups! :4: :4:

pb0201
    Participant
    quote GKU:

If you do, it’s likely a breaker that needs fixing often …… like an FX, they have a bunch of parts for sale ?

~ Greg

You don’t have any problem getting parts for edguns. Though you will never need them!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not a lot of parts to the new edgun to fail. Plus I know several confident machinist. Plus the Ed is a member here. I haven’t seen or heard of a Ataman rep joining the forum.

pb0201
    Participant

Yeah no doubt about the edgun,built like an AK. Simple. I love em just can’t afford em!!! Your right too about other manufacturers not participating it would be GREAT if they cared enough to listen! It’s good to have a support network as in a machine shop eh!! I have a machining and mechanical background but I live “off grid” hate that term,it just makes everything more expensive!!! So I can’t run a lathe or mill to support my equipment.you’re lucky there! I guess I’ll just build a marauder BULLPUP and see what I can do!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    quote Pb0201:

quote GKU:

~ Greg

You don’t have any problem getting parts for edguns. Though you will never need them!!!

Not true for all Edguns and don’t think all 100% of the parts are available in the USA only some, especially more so with the older Edguns …. .

My Edguns like my Taipans and Crickets never gave problems not even a broken valve.
    . ….. only just the occasionally O-ring change.

But, if you need them extra parts it’s your choice and a free country too even in the BullPup world ….

– Greg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.