Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Apertures for the front sight?

Home Forums AirForce The Edge Apertures for the front sight?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rrdstarr 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rrdstarr

I just purchased an used Edge and was wondering if anyone new what size the front aperture sights are? I’d like to buy a set for when the rifle gets here and start 3 position shooting again!

Thanks, Rick

gku

The rifle should comes with three front sight aperture: 4.2, 4.0, and 3.8 IIRC.
    The size of theses are just too big for most serious competition shooting.

Cool place to check ….
    http://www.championshooters.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=20&Itemid=111

~ Greg

rrdstarr

Well I got a dozen apertures from Nordic Marksman, but the rifle is at my place in WA State. So wondering if anyone would take time to measure they AF aperture and tell me what size it is!

Thanks!
    Rick

rrdstarr

I finally got the Edge and WOW does it shoot well! The regulator makes for some very consistent groups! I placed 15 shots into what can be covered by a dime at 10m. Benchrested of course! Offhand I was holding about 1 1/2″ group. The factory sights are great, but I added a Gehmann 510 adjustable iris for my 54 year old eyes. The 510 makes focus alot easier!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar