Anyone has experience with the micro-meter tank on a Condor?

Home Forums AirForce Condor/Condor SS Anyone has experience with the micro-meter tank on a Condor?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    airtramp
    Participant

While waiting for my HF tank to come back from AF, I’ve been thinking about what to do when I’m snowed in (soon enough). Does anyone have experience with the micro-meter tank? Would it be a good choice for indoor target shooting (AF claimed over 100 shots)? Good enough velocity consistency for 10m type of shooting? Or should I just get a cheap springer instead (basement is too cold for CO2 and I hate pumpers)? Appreciate your comments.

walkonking
    Participant

Guys love em. In fact the whole entire country of England has to use them. I bet you can get more shots out of them then that. They report up to 400 shots on the Stealth.

You will probably need to remove the weight and set it to zero and will get plenty of shots. Will be far better then a springer or co2.

spinj
    Participant

I wouldn’t even bother buying a micrometer as its easy to set even a Condor tank to shoot at very low velocities. All you do is screw in the tophat in to the point where it’s about 1 to 1.5 millimeters to the base of the bottle. For precise velocity settings use a chrony.

walkonking
    Participant
    quote spinj:

I wouldn’t even bother buying a micrometer as its easy to set even a Condor tank to shoot at very low velocities. All you do is screw in the tophat in to the point where it’s about 1 to 1.5 millimeters to the base of the bottle. For precise velocity settings use a chrony.

Good tip Spinj. Save the guy some money!

kujitsu
    Participant

i cant do that on my condor tank. it needs 85-90g to open, and im still waiting on my broken chrony…

but the micro tank only needs 30g hammer, maybe less but no recoil, and if your only doing 10m, i bet you can do more than 200 and not notice a thing. but yes 100 shots easy for 12″ barrels. i need to test on 24″ to get real efficiency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.