Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Any info on VETERAN 22 LONG fed with SLUGs?

Home Forums BullPups Taipan Mutant/Veteran Any info on VETERAN 22 LONG fed with SLUGs?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steeldreams007 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

It occurred to me, after having seen first hand the splendid accuracy and amazing consistency with JSB 18 diabolo, to see how the performance is if loaded with slugs?

I am thinking along the lines of bucking the wind better at longer ranges, like 100 yards or thereabouts.

I have not seen much info on that aspect yet. Care to share?

Thanks.

hoot
    Participant

Have you ever gotten the impression that nobody gives a shit when you say something? They just ignore you! Happens to me all the time.

Try the slugs! I did and they worked just fine. Keep an eye on the diameter or they might not feed/exit the barrel fully! Other than that, they fly better than pellets. If the Veteran’s fps is as hot as the .25 is, you will have no problem at all. They are expensive. An alternative might be the heaviest .22 pellets from JSB or H&N.

I would have answered much earlier…but to be absolutely honest with you…I didn’t really give a shit.

Fondest regards,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

Thanks Uncle Hoot… for the absolute honesty.

….at least I shoot a single shot pcp.

best regards… 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar