Q:

Anothet TSS Convert

I asked my son for a Benjamin Titan GP for Christmas to erradicate a swarm of rabbits destroying my yard. In my quest for a better scope and pellets, I came across TAG. Good for me, bad for my wallet. Read TAG for weeks, and ended up with a TSS. I love this gun.

My son came out yesterday to give it a go. Shot some HPA , then put on the Co2 tank for some 20 yard AG golf. Half way thru the 4th hole, a starling lands on a post 35-40 yards out. Told my son to give it a little loft an whack him. 4 mil dots elevation and Bam, one dead starling. He was hooked!

Quality time wih my son doing something we both love. It was a good day.[/u]

Talon/Talon SS

All Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I purchased a Talon ss in .25 cal. about a month ago and I to have really come to enjoy shooting it. My grandson is 12 and I a weathered 70 come mid March. We enjoy our time together with our air rifles. The trouble with the Talon and the cash flow come from there being lots of great configurations you can transform it into. I recently upgraded mine to an 18″ barrel but in doing so I gave it quiet the bark. Not backyard friendly at all. So a little more flowing cash and I ordered the SOS 6″ moderator to tame the beast. I keep telling myself this is an investment that my grandson will get some benefit from but on the bright side of that gloomy thought, I intend to try all the combinations I can afford and enjoy the crap out of this thing before I have to surrender. Times like you mention with your son and I with my Daughter and grandson are the times the last for eternity. The toys only serve to make it happen in a fun way.

Thank you for visiting Hi-Lo Industrial Trucks Co. Since 1946, Hi-Lo Industrial Trucks has been serving the needs of southeastern Michigan businesses as a small business continuously striving to serve the needs of a growing community. We Offer Forklift Service, Fork Lift Repairs, Forklift Rental, Sales & Parts to cities around Detroit (MI), including: Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Dearborn, Canton, Westland, Troy, Farmington Hills, Southfield, Waterford, Rochester Hills, Pontiac, Taylor, Royal Oak, Dearborn Heights, Novi, Redford, Roseville, Lincoln Park, Eastpointe, Madison Heights, Southgate, Garden City, Inkster, Oak Park, Allen Park, Wyandotte, Romulus, Ypsilanti, Hamtramck, Ferndale, Monroe, Auburn Hills, Trenton, Birmingham, Wayne, Hazel Park, Mount Clemens, Grosse Pointe Woods, Highland Park, Berkley, Fraser, Wixom, Harper Woods, Woodhaven, Riverview, Clawson, Grosse Pointe Park, Rochester, New Baltimore, South Lyon, Grosse Ile, Ecorse, Melvindale, Beverly Hills, Farmington, Grosse Pointe Farms, River Rouge.

That is what its all about. I remember my son getting his first blood.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.