Skip to toolbar
Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

… an in depth video review of the RAW HM 1000x .357

Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns … an in depth video review of the RAW HM 1000x .357

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    microsalmo
    Participant

Hey guys,

I recently opened a Youtube channel dedicated to airguns and this is my first airgun review. If you enjoyed it, and want to encourage me to produce more, please subscribe and be sure to “like” the video. I do read the comments and am open to bettering these productions so your constructive criticism is welcome.

ALSO… for the best viewing experience, be sure to adjust your Youtube settings to “FULL HD” as these productions have been recorded and uploaded in 1920×1080 30P.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
    Steve

anthony266

Excellent Job Steve…
    Liked and subscribed.
    Tony

microsalmo
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for your support Tony. My apologies for any “waviness” you experienced in the video. It’s since been corrected.

Best,
    Steve

tofazfou
    Participant

I watched it twice so far.

Once on the Yellow and once here.

Oh yeah, I SUB’d you

THANKS

microsalmo
    Participant

Thanks Tofazfou. Means something with your accomplishments.
    Steve

donnyfl
    Participant

Great video, very well done and informative. I am currently looking for property in central florida with a few acres just for shooting 🙂 Hopefully a pond to do some fishing as well. Subscribed and looking forward to your next video!

microsalmo
    Participant

Awesome, thank you! Would love to meet. Let me know how it goes with your property.
    Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.