AirMax II O-ring list/source

Home Forums BullPups P12 AirMax II O-ring list/source

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

Forum Underlings…kneel before the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-flatulent, font of knowledge:

TheOringStore.com:
    Qty. Products Total
    20 ea. 1.5mm X 4mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $1.20
    20 ea. 1.5mm X 5mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $1.20
    20 ea. 1.5mm X 8mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $1.20
    20 ea. 1.5mm X 9mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $1.20
    20 ea. 1.5mm X 11mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $1.20
    12 ea. 1.5mm X 12.5mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $1.56
    12 ea. 1.5mm X 13mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $0.84
    12 ea. 3mm X 21mm Metric Buna-N 70 O-ring $2.40

Inevitably there will be a need to replace one or more of these O-rings, so this should serve a useful purpose. (Perchance even a “Sticky” status?)

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

larryw22
    Participant

At this point in life, everything should be a STICKY, well done by the way!!

Regards
    A minor underling :ugeekn:

hoot
    Participant
    quote LarryW22:

At this point in life, everything should be a STICKY, well done by the way!!

Regards
    A minor underling :ugeekn:

Dear underling…

While your immediate Font of All Knowledge (me) is pleased with your reply…it is doubtful that BAAL, the Supreme Forum Overlord & Grand Griffin, will hear our laments and cries for recognition.

Oft times our pearls of wisdom are trod upon by forum swine, catching up precious jewels of wisdom between their filthy cloven hooves, as they greedily feed upon minor issues, and irrelevant factoids. This satisfies their tiny brains, and stops most of them from shooting their eyes out.

Alas…superior minds and intellects can but call out into the darkness of ignorance, in hopes that some poor soul will recognize an opportunity to rise above the murky depths of their intellectual void, and…just perhaps…begin to move toward the “Light”.

Trust me when I say…”There are those in the forum well worth saving“….

I remain….

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

birdman
    Participant

HOOT , Your reference to Baal for what ever your reason as an Over LORD in your post , to me from all of your posts on this forum
    I find to be in bad taste . It is not funny or appropriate to mention Satan , who goes by many names as well as Baal . I think you owe
    everyone on this forum an apology . I ‘m one of many who believes in GOD and HIS GOODNESS , Where do you Stand ?

hoot
    Participant
    quote birdman:

HOOT , Your reference to Baal for what ever your reason as an Over LORD in your post , to me from all of your posts on this forum
    I find to be in bad taste . It is not funny or appropriate to mention Satan , who goes by many names as well as Baal . I think you owe
    everyone on this forum an apology . I ‘m one of many who believes in GOD and HIS GOODNESS , Where do you Stand ?

Dude…satire is common here. If you want a forum where literal Christian translation, terminology, and dialog is undertaken, might I suggest you join kindred spirits more suited to your personal religious beliefs in a religion-oriented website!

Here…I guarantee you will eventually be offended.

Best wishes…

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot:

PS: “…in bad taste”…seriously? There are intellectuals, bad boys, felons, and even normal people on this forum. I, through fortune, or just plain good luck, am an “Asshole”…I have learned to embrace my “Inner Asshole”…might I suggest you do the same?

bizill
    Participant

I agree with you birdman, but I seen some of your postings, beating up on that little reaper/reefer fella and that ain’t overly Christ-like. I’m no angel either, that much is true. But yeah, your Uncle H is just using satire. But then again, I don’t know the fella in person and he may very well have an alter set up for baphomet/baal/the 1/3 fallen angels…

Hooters, thanks for the sphincter-ring list. I ought to place an order in preparation of my coming Airmax II and also get some for me Mrodair CP1M or whatever we call it, the little co2 deal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As to all this talk about Baal, Overlords and Satan.

bizill
    Participant
    quote miksatx:

As to all this talk about Baal, Overlords and Satan.

Pass some of that spray my way. 5 years workin’ with a co-worker that smells some days like armpit onions and all the other days, ass. Sour…ass. It must pose some sort of health risk!

anthony266
    Keymaster

Thought this post was about o rings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.