Airguns Sold in the USA Legally with Moderators. FILE 5

Home Forums General Shrouds and Moderators Airguns Sold in the USA Legally with Moderators. FILE 5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    walkonking
    Participant

Airforce Airguns Elite

Daystate Airwolf

Daystate X2

Theoben S Type

BSA SUPER 10 BULL BARREL

blackops
    Participant

Airforce Airguns Elite? except for the pink 😆 that is pretty damned cool looking! THICK scope rail 😯 cool little “gated shifter” milling for the cocking handle and a 6″ frame extension ( looks A LOT like Tim’s frame extension 💡 ). That 50CC? air chamber isn’t going to do much though…

Thanks for posting this stuff…I might have, but I don’t remember seeing this gun before.

Jim.

jeremiah-29-11
    Participant

I like my Talon SS but if there is one thing I wish AirForce would work on is the ergonomics……like the lowering the tank and adding a nice shoulder rest.

Of course, that would raise the price but I would pay for it instead of doing a mod that might take me 5 tries to get it right.

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Jeremiah 29:11:

I like my Talon SS but if there is one thing I wish AirForce would work on is the ergonomics……like the lowering the tank and adding a nice shoulder rest.

Of course, that would raise the price but I would pay for it instead of doing a mod that might take me 5 tries to get it right.

They should add after market parts to do just that. Many would buy them for sure

nierds
    Participant

yeah!
    i would be one…heheheheheh
    and i REALY need a shorud….man the condor is LOUD

slimbones
    Participant

I’d like to see what the foregrip and pistol grip from the Elite looks like on a SS.

dragonflyslayer
    Participant

It probably looks pretty cool if it is the same constant machine wise. That is… If it will fit.
    But thats a match target rifle. only about 500fps or so.
    My Talon SS modified by Tony does now about 900fps on the first 8 to 10 shots then it starts dropping in the 880 890 range etc…
    I shot two red squirrels a few mornings ago as they were dialing in on my tomato plants. I noticed I could see through my scope glass their gold and red looking mist and their Hair flys off from my 21 grain Kodiak goes right through the bastards. If I hit em in the lung area they will go down but if I hit them in the lower ass area they limp off pretty slow to perhaps die later.
    That Talon Target rifle might still be real good for hunting. Kind of like the Britts… in the respect that you use less power and demand more accuracy. My squirrels were moving around when I hit them. There are only two places I will shot here for safety as to never send my pellet a stray.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Airguns Sold in the USA Legally with Moderators. FILE 5’ is closed to new replies.